she sees your scars

A/N: I realize this may be a sensitive topic so please read carefully. ❤

You and Demi were originally going to have a lazy day just watching movies in bed and eating lots of junk food, but then you leaned in to give Demi a kiss and here you were now, on her lap on the bed, making out with her while your hands were in her hair and hers were all over your body. You hadn't thought much of it, you had made out with Demi lots of times before but you had never gotten too carried away with it, her hands would mostly stay on your back or the back of your thighs, but things were different this time. When you felt her hands going up your shirt your eyes shot open and you pulled back immediately. "Y/N? Did I do something wrong?" You looked into her eyes and shook your head but she knew you better than you knew yourself, she knew something was wrong.

Your eyes were focused on the bed sheets, you were still in her lap and your hands were now on her stomach. She raised your shirt up quickly, so quickly that you didn't even realize she was pulling it up until it was too late. Her eyes were filling with tears, she looked up at you in shock, tears falling down your cheeks as you felt the shame sink in. "Y/N... when?" "A few years ago. Demi I swear I haven't done it in a few years. It was before we even started dating." "Why would you do this to yourself? You're so beautiful Princess, so damn beautiful. Why?" "I don't know. I just did it when I felt really anxious. I'm so sorry Demi, I'm so ashamed of myself." "Don't be. Dont ever feel ashamed of yourself, of your scars. I know how you feel baby, I do. You're so beautiful, your scars are beautiful. You're so strong." She rolled you over on your back, she was laying on top of you now. Raising up your shirt again she pressed her lips on every scar on your stomach, giving extra love to the ones that looked deeper than others. "So beautiful." She kissed your lips and wiped the tears from your cheeks, kissing all around your face, so gently and sweetly. "You promise that you don't do this anymore?" "Yeah Demi. I swear, you make me stronger." She kissed your lips again, resting her forehead on yours. "You're so beautiful y/n. I love you so much." "I love you too Demi. You make me feel beautiful." Shekissed you once again before smiling "so... now you're a warrior too." She giggled and you nodded your head before you began making out once again, this time around each kiss was filled with love, appreciation, and adoration for one another.