Cute moments (3)

You had you head resting on Demi's stomach, her hands rubbing up and down your back as you guys laid comfortably on the bed in the guest room at her moms house. You guys were staying there for the holidays, the two of you deciding to have an early night. Your eyes began to close as Demi began to braid your hair, her fingers running through your hair softly. She looked down at you and smiled, giggling a little when she saw your eyes were closed. "You tired, princess?" "No." Your eyes opening to look into hers. She smiled and shook her head, her fingers going back to your hair. "You sure?" She whispered softly, watching as you closed your eyes once again. You let out a little moan in response. You were feeling so content and relaxed at the moment, you didn't need anything else.

She covered you up with one of the blankets, one hand running through your hair and the other rubbing your stomach, lightly tracing little shapes around with her fingers. She watched you closely as your breathing slowed down, falling into a peaceful sleep. She smiled and kissed your forehead a few times before she rested her head against the pillows, her eyes closing as well as she joined you in dreamland.