She sticks up for you against hate

Your relationship with Demi wasn't exactly new but some fans still weren't used to it quite yet. Most fans were supportive of the two of you but some fans weren't. Last night Demi posted a few photos on Instagram of the two of you kissing and laughing, she claimed they were her favorite photos of the two of you so far and she had to post them on Instagram. There were a lot of positive comments, people saying how cute the two of you were together or how the photos were cute, but a few people weren't as nice. The negative comments were definitely starting to take a toll on you. They were heartbreaking, people saying how gross you were or how you didn't deserve to be with Demi. Soon enough you were face down on the bed with your face in Demi's pillow, crying and feeling worthless.

Demi walked through the front door and heard you crying. Immediately she started thinking you were hurt so she ran up the stairs as fast as she could. When she reached your bedroom door she threw it open and saw you crying into her pillow. She ran over to you and put one of her hands on your back, rubbing it up and down soothingly.
"y/n are you okay?" You shook your head, unable to speak as you were so upset and you didn't trust your voice. "What happened baby? C'mon talk to me." You removed your face from her pillow and turned around to look at her, tears continuing to run down your face. "Sometimes... your fans can be really mean." Her heart broke then and there, feeling helpless. She felt bad because she felt that she had brought you into this, like it was her fault. "I'm sorry princess. What can I do? Tell me how to make you feel better baby girl." You shook your head and she sighed hopelessly, wanting so desperately to make all this negativity go away. She pulled out her phone and opened up her twitter, unable to stop her fingers from typing out a response to protect you. "Came home to find my girlfriend in tears from the negative comments on my recent Instagram post...She's perfect to me, absolutely wonderful and it breaks my heart that some of you are being so rude to her. If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything at all."

Your phone beeped at the notification from twitter. You unlocked it to read Demi's tweet, a small smile coming over you. You put your arms around demi and kissed her softly, smiling when you broke apart. "Thank you." She smiled as you put your head on her shoulder. "Of course princess, it's what I'm here for. I love you." "I love you too." You said as you rested your forehead on hers, she giggled and kissed your nose, happy to see you happy again.