"No more tears princess"

It had been an absolutely exhausting morning, everything was going wrong and you ended up walking out of work with no explanation. You were just unable to take anymore.

You pulled into the driveway, slamming your car door and entering your house and falling onto your couch. Demi walked out of the kitchen when she heard the front door slam, smiling when she saw it was you but then her smile faltered when she saw you with your hands over your face crying. She ran over to you and sat down next to you, pulling you into her arms. "y/n are alright?" "No demi. Everything fucking sucks. I'm tired and I'm so stressed, everything is just going wrong today!" "Shhh princess. Take a deep breath. It's okay. I'm here baby." You did as she said, taking a few deep breaths and feeling a little better, you turned towards her and put your arms around her neck, your nose rubbing against hers as she giggled softly. "Better baby girl?" You nodded your head and pressed your lips against hers. She pulled away a few seconds later and stroke your cheek with her thumb. "No more tears Princess. How about you go take a nice long hot shower while I go and make us some lunch. Then we'll go upstairs, lay down, take a nice nap together if you'd like, watch a movie, and cuddle together. We can order some takeout later tonight for dinner and maybe we'll play some games together. Does that sound nice?" "That sounds wonderful. Thank you Demi!" "Of course princess. It's what I'm here for. Now go, enjoy a nice shower and I'll make your favorite for lunch." You smiled and kissed her, feeling so grateful for Demi, she could always make any bad day better.