She forgets your birthday- part 1

You woke up to a few soft kisses on your neck, the feeling sending chills down your spine. You smiled as you remembered what today is: your birthday! You were so excited! You couldn't wait to see what Demi had in store for you, and this day was definitely off to a great start. She pulled your body on top of hers, her hand tracing circles on your back as you two kissed a little. "Morning Demi." "Good morning princess! What would you like for breakfast?" The question took you by surprise, you thought maybe she'd be making you a special breakfast but you brushed it off and thought she was leaving the choice up to you. "Hmm pancakes?" "You got it babe." She pressed her lips to yours once more before you crawled off her and sat down on your side of the bed again as she went downstairs.

You joined her a couple minutes later, looking around the room to see if there were any signs of gifts or something... but there wasn't. You sat down at table trying to push the thought out of your head, thinking that maybe she hid them because well, you did have a snooping habit when it came to gifts and you hated surprises. She sat the pancakes down in front of you and hugged you from behind, kissing your cheek softly. "Enjoy princess. I gotta go get dressed." She kissed you on the lips again before going upstairs. Meanwhile you began eating your pancakes, the delicious food making your mouth water for more.

When you finished your breakfast you heard Demi's footsteps on the stairs. Finally- she was finally gonna tell you happy birthday and give you some gifts, because Demi would always insist that you get gifts on your birthday. But when she appeared in the kitchen your heart sunk. Instead of gifts she had her purse in her hands, her shoes on her feet as she grabbed her keys and her phone. "Where-where are you going?" "Oh shit. I forgot to tell you I have to go to the studio! But that's okay right princess? I mean it's not like there's anything special happening today." Your heart broke and you fought to hold back your tears. You nodded your head and faked a smile. "Right. Have a good day baby." "You too." She kissed you before walking out the door. Once you heard her get in her car and drive away, your heart broke and you no longer tried to fight the tears back. You ran upstairs and threw yourself on the bed, your birthday completely ruined because your girlfriend had completely forgotten about it... about you.