Cute moments (2)

You were strolling down the street hand in hand with Demi. It was one of her days off and she wanted to spend every single second with you. You were taking in the city lights, the holidays beginning to put you in a festive mood. The whole city was surrounded not Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and Christmas music playing everywhere. It made you so happy because this was your favorite time of the year. Demi looked at you and smiled widely seeing how fascinated you were by all the lights and decorations. It was only a little chilly, not bad at all though and you loved it. Demi pulled out her phone and opened Instagram, loading up her Instagram story and putting the camera on you. You were still looking all around, a huge smile on your face. She pointed the camera towards your intertwined hands and smiled, putting the camera back on you. You looked down and saw that she was filming you, you laughed and put your head on her shoulder as she kissed your forehead softly.

The video ended and she posted it on her story, turning her attention back to you immediately afterwards. "Oh Demi! Look it's a cafe! Can we go get some hot chocolate? Please?" She giggled and nodded her head. You entered the cafe smiling and saw that there were Christmas decorations everywhere. Demi pulled her phone back out sneakily and snapped a few photos you while you were smiling from ear to ear and looking at all the decorations, your eyes filled with happiness and excitement. She walked over to you and grabbed your hand, she kissed it softly a few times before walking up to order the hot chocolates. She stood behind you and put her arms around your waist while kissing your shoulder a few times. You giggled to yourself unbeknownst to you that a couple fans and paparazzi had spotted you two and were taking capturing the precious moment. You grabbed your hot chocolate and walked outside, Demi trailing behind you as you held her hand tightly in yours. You walked to a bench and sat down and Demi once again pulled her phone out "here princess, let's take a couple photos together". You nodded and put your head on her shoulder while she placed her head on top of yours, both of you smiling beautiful and wide smiles for the camera, the happiness radiating through the photos. She kissed you softly and you pulled away a few seconds later, looking deep into Demi's beautiful brown eyes, smiling and caressing her cheek softly. You looked as Demi put her head on your shoulder and loaded up Instagram, posting photos of the moment you hadn't even noticed she had taken photos of. After posting it she went and set her lock screen to the photo of you two kissing, keeping her home screen the same- a photo of you that she had taken a few months back of you holding her hand and looking at the camera.

These moments were the cutest moments you two had for sure and they were definitely your favorite. Neither of you needing to be anything you're not. That was your favorite part about being with Demi was that you could be yourself around her completely, nothing hidden or secretive, she loved you for you and you had no shame in being yourself. She loved you for it and you loved her the same the way.