"I knew you would be okay" -requested

You were driving along the interstate with Demi, the two of you singing along to the songs that played on the radio as you two laughed and joked around. You two were discussing about what you two wanted to do today when suddenly 2 cars came towards yours- one on your side and the other on Demi's, you knew what was about to happen and there was nothing you could do stop it. You let out a scream before the cars hit and everything went black.

It had been a week since the accident, you both had serious head trauma and were in a coma, both unresponsive. Both your families blamed you for the accident, blaming it on you and your driving. But something unexpected happened, Demi had just woken up. And instead of being surrounded by love and support, they stormed in to tell her how she needed to file for a divorce. Demi was heartbroken. She wasn't even sure how you were doing, if you were still alive. They just kept going on and on about a divorce, but Demi wasn't concerned about what they thought. She was concerned about you. "Stop! Where's y/n? Is she okay?" Demi asked your families, her heart breaking at the thought of you being hurt. Suddenly the doctor walked in, looking down at Demi's charts then back up at her, happily surprised that she was awake. "Ah look who's awake!" "My wife! My wife y/n, is she okay?" The doctor put his head down before sucking in a breath and walking over to her. "We don't know.. she's still in a coma. Unresponsive. We're not sure if she'll wake up." "Maybe she should've drove better." "Oh ma'am, I'm sorry to tell you but that wasn't y/n's fault. This was because of drunk drivers, two cars hitting each side. Y/N couldn't have stopped it even if she tried to." "I wanna see her!" Demi said as the tears streamed down her face. "Are you sure? She's not conscious and it's probably really upsetting." "Please take me to her. I have to see her!" The doctor nodded his head before going to grab a wheelchair to take Demi to see you.

Four whole weeks. That's how long it's been. Demi had begun to heal up a bit but she was more worried about you than anything else. You hadn't woken up yet. She needed you to wake up, she didn't care if took another month. She knew you were gonna wake up eventually. She was holding your hand as she sat in the chair next to your bed, in the same spot she'd sat in for the past four weeks. She kissed your knuckles as she let the tears fall again, the memories of you flooding through her mind. She missed you. She missed the sound of your voice and your laugh, how you kissed her and hugged her, how you loved her so sweetly yet so passionately, she missed your presence. As she sat there holding your hand and kissing your knuckles, she could've swore she felt one of her fingers twitch. She looked up at you, her heart racing... she knew she felt it. She didn't know what she was expecting to happen next but she certainly didn't expect for your eyes to open. "Y/N?" She was shocked but as you looked at her with your eyes wide open and a small smile on your face she knew you were wide awake and it was real. "Demi?" She pulled you into her arms, letting a few tears fall onto your shoulder. "Are you Okay Demi?" "Am I-am I Okay? Y/N you got hurt way worse than I did. But yeah, I'm alright. I had a broken ankle and a scratch near my eye but besides that, I'm alright." "What happened to me?" "You have a broken leg, two broken ribs, and some scratches on your jawline. But you'll be alright. You've been in a coma for a few weeks now. God I was so scared, but I knew you would be okay. I knew it." "That's because you have a lot of faith in me." She laughed and nodded her head, kissing you gently and adoringly. You were okay, that was all that mattered, and she wasn't going anywhere.