Morning sickness (pregnancy series)

A/N: check out my other book where you can find the chapters so far for this series a little easier! Xx❤️

Demi kept one of her hands on your back rubbing it softly while the other held your hair back, your head hanging over the toilet while you threw up. You had been going through this for a few days now, but it was really bad this morning, so bad that you'd been in this position for almost an hour now. Your knees were aching under you and your throat was burning, you wanted nothing more than to crawl back under the covers and cuddle with Demi, but the angry fetus inside of you wasn't wanting the same thing.

You pulled your head back from the toilet and laid it on your arms that were crossed over the toilet seat. "You okay princess?" You nodded your head, not having enough energy to speak. "Do you want anything?" "Yeah. To stop throwing up." She giggled as she braided your hair, careful of the tangles in it. "How about some water?" You nodded your head, hoping that anything would help at this point. You knew you had to try to stay hydrated though so drinking water was necessary. "Here baby, drink." She brought the glass to your lips, making sure you took very small and slow sips. You finished half the glass, wanting to make sure that it would stay down. You waited a few minutes and smiled a little when it was still staying down, you then drank the rest of the water and when you finished you just simply rested your head on Demi's shoulder. She kissed your head and rubbed your back. "You're so strong. Look at what you're going through for our baby. Have I ever told you how much I love you?" "Only a thousand times a day, but I love you too." She giggled and picked you up on her arms, carrying you back to the bed and laying you down softly. She placed the blankets over you and kissed your lips, rubbing a hand over your stomach. "You hungry?" "Starving, as always." She laughed and continued rubbing your non existent bump. "Want a sandwich? Or a granola bar? Whatever you want, tell me and I'll get it for you." You thought for a few seconds, deciding that a sandwich sounded pretty good. "A sandwich please, with some chips on the side." She smiled and kissed your cheek, going to get up to make it for you when you grabbed her hand and she sat back down next to you. "You gonna be sick again babe?" "No, I just... I love you. A lot. Thank you for staying with me while I threw my guts up this morning." She chuckled and rubbed her fingers over your knuckles softly, making it tickle just a little, yet you still didn't let go of her hand. "Of course Princess. You're pregnant with our baby after all. Plus, I already promised you I'd be here every step of the way and I meant it. Now rest for a few minutes, I'm gonna go make you your sandwich with some chips on the side." "Some pickles too?" She giggled and kissed your hand. "Pickles too. Now rest, I'll be downstairs if you need me. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

You closed your eyes as she walked downstairs, your heart skipping a couple beats as you thought about how truly lucky you were. Counting your blessings for Demi and the fact that your fertility treatments worked, knowing that Demi was gonna be the best mom imaginable.