Her sister finds out (pregnancy series)

"Hey babe. Feeling any better?" Demi asked you as she walked into the guest bedroom at her moms house where you two were staying for a couple days. No specific reason really. You weren't quite ready to tell her family or anyone else for that matter, not that you wanted to hide it but because you were enjoying just only the two of you knowing so far. It was nice to keep something private. Unfortunately, Demi's mom has made everyone breakfast this morning and just the smell of the food made your stomach turn and you'd been dealing with throwing up off and on for a couple hours now. Your temperature higher than usual and your stomach sore due to being so hungry, not to mention how tired you felt.

You shook your head and Demi sighed sadly. She walked over to you and sat down next to you, placing a hand on your stomach to rub it soothingly. "You sure you don't need to go to the doctors Princess?" "Demi I'm sure. I'm not dying, I'm pregnant. We already know that." She was about to say something when you heard a gasp from the doorway, Madison wide eyed and shocked. "Madison.." "Wait! What did-what did you say y/n?" You looked at Demi nervously. "Come in and close the door." Madison closed it instantly and ran over to the two of you, both of you laughing at how excited she clearly was. "Are you serious? She's pregnant? You're pregnant?" You nodded your head enthusiastically, Demi smiling as Madison giggled and hugged both of you tightly. "Careful Madi!" Demi said softly, reminding her to be careful of you. "Look you can't tell anyone, not your mom or anyone! We wanna Keep it a secret for a little while longer." She nodded her head and hugged you again, this time gently. "I promise! Oh my gosh this is so exciting!" You and Demi looked at each other and laughed as Madison kept on rambling on about how excited she was.