Mistletoe kisses

A/N: LOOK AT HER... JUST LOOK AT HER!! She looks so good! So healthy and relaxed! Best Christmas gift ever is seeing her feeling so happy and content, it's what she deserves!! ❤️ Merry Christmas lovelies!!

You were helping Demi's mom in the kitchen, you guys were finishing up dinner and baking some desserts before guests arrived. You guys were talking and laughing about some random stuff when you felt a pair of arms go around your waist, Demi rested her head on your shoulder and she held onto you securely. "How are things going on here?" "Really well! Your girlfriend here is a very good helper!" Demi's mom said, making you giggle, Demi laughing along with you. "Hey mom, can I steal her away from you for a few minutes?" "Of course Demi, she is your girlfriend after all." Demi grabbed your hand and walked upstairs with you, hand in hand.

"Demi? Why are we going upstairs? I was helping your mom!" She turned around, a big, beautiful smile on her face. "Princess you've been a huge help! And while you were helping her I did something of my own." She smirked, her hand still holding yours as she walked a few more feet, stopping in front of the guest bedroom door. "Look up, beautiful." You did as she said and looked up, mistletoe hanging above the doorway. You looked back at her and smiled. "Ooh look y/n, it's mistletoe. Guess we gotta kiss now!" You laughed and sighed at how silly your girlfriend was. "You're crazy Demi." You said as you leaned in, the words practically landing on her soft lips. "Crazy about you Princess." She whispered, her words soft like honey, making you pull her in to kiss her lovingly. Your whole body was practically craving her, the feeling of her lips on yours making you weak in the knees.

Little did you know Demi's mom was watching you from the top of the stairs, smiling as she watched you two melt into each other. She loved seeing how in love you two were and how unashamed you were to share it, the way love is always meant to be. She walked back downstairs quietly, the whole time you and Demi never pulled away from each other, the love you two had for each other evident through each and every soft, passionate, and loving kiss.