Fans tweet about meeting you guys

When you woke up that morning Demi had told you pretty much immediately that she wanted to spend the whole day out with you, exploring and shopping. So you got dressed and ready to go, looking forward to spending the whole day out with your girlfriend. It was something you didn't get to do often due to Demi's hectic schedule so when you did get to spend the day out with her you enjoyed every second. You two spent the morning at a little cafe where you had a nice breakfast, continuing onto shopping and seeing a movie. It was evening now but you both wanted to stay out for a few more hours. You decided to go get some food. When you sat down and looked over the menu, out of the corner of your eye you saw a family, a couple young girls who immediately recognized Demi. You were used to people coming up to her at this point in your relationship so it didn't bother you when the girls ran over to your table yelling for Demi. They were young, maybe 13 or 14 and you thought it was the sweetest thing. Their parents looked over from the table smiling, getting up to take them back to the table when Demi asked them if they wanted a photo, the girls instantly smiled and nodded their head yes.

One of the girls handed you their phone as you took the photo, taking more than one because you could tell they were huge fans. You smiled and went to hand the girl her phone back when she shook her head no and asked you for a photo too. Demi smiled at you, you obviously said yes and Demi took a couple photos of you with the fans. A few minutes later your phone beeped and you saw that someone had mentioned you and Demi in a couple tweets. Unlocking your phone you saw that it was one of the girls. She had tweeted that she had met you and Demi and that you guys were so friendly! The photos attached with a few emojis. It made you happy knowing that you made people happy and that especially Demi made people happy. You showed Demi the tweet and photos. She unlocked her phone, both of you liking the tweet and following the kind fan. It was something that you knew would mean a lot to them, and you loved how supportive and kind Demi's fans were!