"You make me feel beautiful"

You were attending a New Years party one of Demi's close friends were hosting. You were really nervous so you had been spending the past couple hours trying to find the perfect outfit. You looked in the mirror, happy with how you looked and even more so, how good you felt. You finished putting your earrings in when Demi walked in the room, she was instantly in awe of you. You looked so beautiful, absolutely breathtaking.

"Whoa.." She said quietly but it was still loud enough for you to hear her. You turned around and smiled at her, doing a little twirl while you giggled a little. "Do you like it?" She stood there speechless for a moment before walking behind you. "Are you serious? Y/N I.. I love it. You're gonna make my friends all jealous." She mumbled against your neck, her lips trailing up and down your skin softly. "Seriously Princess you look so beautiful." You smiled and bit your lip, your eyes closing as you whimpered a little, the feeling of her lips on your neck making you weak in the knees. "You make me feel beautiful" you whispered, your words slurred just a little as the feeling grew more intense, the appreciation you felt for your girlfriend and how she was making you feel was making you lose your focus. "Then I'm doing my job babe. You should always feel beautiful... because you are beautiful." You leaned your head against your shoulder and looked up at her, both of you smiling and giggling before she leaned down to kiss your lips. "So I was thinking maybe we should skip the party and just stay home?" She wrapped her arms around your waist, her chin resting on your shoulder as she kissed your neck once again. "Mmm that sounds lovely. But we really need to go. We already promised we were coming!" She laughed at your words, wiggling her eyebrows before you smacked her arm softly. "Ew Demi! C'mon, Lets go!" You tugged on her hand, both of you laughing as you both grabbed your things and headed to her friends party, hoping time would go by quickly!