going to visit your family while she has to tour

A/N: I wasn't totally sure how to title this but basically you've visited her on tour for a few weeks and now you're going to visit your family while she continues her tour

Goodbyes were never easy but saying goodbye to your girlfriend while she continued her tour while you returned home to see your family for a couple weeks was really hard. You were standing in the middle of the airport wrapped securely in demi's arms, both of you holding onto each other for dear life, absolutely dreading hearing your flight number getting called. "I'm gonna miss you so much Demi." You whispered into her shoulder, your words muffled by her soft skin. You felt a tear rolling down your cheek and hit her shoulder softly. "I'll miss you too Princess." She kissed your head, her grip on you still tight, her voice still soft and gentle.

"You're gonna have such a great time with your family though y/n, you deserve to see them. You miss them and they miss you, you're going to have to much fun." You nodded your head as the realization dawned on you that once again you'd be apart from her longer than you wanted. "I love you Demi" "I love you more" she grabbed your face in her soft hands and pressed her lips on yours, you closed your eyes and savored the taste of her lips. Your flight was announced on the loudspeaker, saying that it was now boarding. You continued crying and Demi's heart broke. She kissed you once more and pulled away, putting her lips on your ear instead. "I'll call you every day, I promise. I'm never as far away as it seems, I'll see you soon. You're gonna have so much fun, this'll just fly by. I love you Princess." You nodded your head and pecked her lips once more before pulling away and mumbling an 'I love you too Demi' before walking towards the gate to board your plane, turning around once more to see Demi wiping a tear from her eye and blowing you a kiss. You blew one back before you took your last few steps to get on the plane and praying that this time will truly fly by.