She pretends to be scared of a scary movie so you'll cuddle her

If there was one thing you hated that Demi liked was scary movies. They definitely weren't your thing, but you were so head over heels in love with Demi that you'd watch scary movies on a loop for the rest of your life it would make her happy. So when she asked you to watch the new Halloween movie with her you were hesitant but obviously caved in when you saw how much she really wanted to watch it with you.

But honestly, if you were being honest- this wasn't the scariest scary movie you'd seen with Demi. In fact you were kinda enjoying it. Demi looked  at you as she sat next to you and pouted at what she saw. Normally you were cuddled into her side for dear life, absolutely terrified of what was being played in front of you but this time, you weren't. She didn't like that. So she came up with a plan. "Princess?" You smiled a little at the nickname and looked at her, a look of fear in her face. "Demi? Babe what's wrong?" "I'm-I'm scared." "Wha..what? You're scared of this? The new Halloween movie? But things like IT you're totally fine with?" She nodded her head and you sighed. "Okay. Well we can turn it off if you're too freaked out baby." You went to reach for the remote when she grabbed your hand. "No! Um I mean uh, I think I'd be less scared if I could cuddle with you?" You giggled and nodded your head, patting your lap as she put her head on it. "You know Demi I know you're not scared." "Mad?" "How could I be mad? It's fucking adorable." You both giggled and continued watching the movie, both of you actually enjoying the scary movie for once.