Honeymoon

You and Demi had just gotten married and you were on your way to your honeymoon destination, only one catch: you had no idea where it was. Demi wanted to pick it out so you could be totally surprised, you agreed but now you were wishing you wouldn't have, it maybe that you could've had a multiple choice destination and she'd choose out of those, at least then you'd have an idea of where you could possibly be going. As you boarded the plane, Demi took your hands in hers and kissed them softly while running one of her fingers over your wedding ring which was absolutely breathtaking. Today had felt like a dream, you married the love of your life and everything felt so perfect. You had gotten up super early this morning wanting everything to be perfect and it was now 2am and since you'd been on your feet basically all day you were exhausted. You let out a yawn and tried to hide from Demi that you were sleepy, you wanted to enjoy this time and see where you were heading but Demi noticed how tired you were. She pulled your head onto her shoulder and kissed your forehead softly, keeping her arms wrapped around you to hold you as securely as possible. "It's alright princess, it's been a long but exciting day. I know you're tired and it's gonna be a few hours till we arrive at our destination. Why don't you close your eyes and get some rest? I've got you baby girl." You kissed her cheek and closed your eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

A few hours later you felt someone shaking you awake and saying your name. You opened your eyes and realized that it was Demi, she was smiling as she tucked a few strands of your now messy hair behind your ear. "What time is it?" "11am. You gotta wake up baby. We're gonna be there in a few minutes." You smiled widely, excited to finally find out where you were going. You finally landed and grabbed Demi's hand, rushing out of the plane excitedly. And then it hit you. You were in Paris! It was somewhere you'd always wanted to go and Demi knew how much you loved it so she picked out the destination just for you, knowing it'd be a dream come true for you. "Are you serious Demi? PARIS?? This is... amazing. Thank you!" You kissed her hard and excitedly and she kissed back immediately. "Only the best for my wife." She kissed you one last time before intertwining your hand in hers before you checked into your hotel, a place you'd be staying for a whole week with your wife. You were so happy and you couldn't ask for anything better.