Little lazy makeouts

Before dating Demi you had never felt passion like you did with her. Things were going strong between you and Demi. She always made you feel so good about yourself and she made you so happy, it was almost indescribable how much you loved her.

When you made out with Demi it was normally on the couch or in bed, but tonight was different. You two had just gotten home from Demi's moms house where you two had been staying for the holidays, for at least a week and a half- a week and a half where Demi wasn't allowed to passionately make out with you due to the fact that even though the guest bedroom door had a lock on it, who wanted to take a chance on getting interrupted... by her mom? So needless to say, it's been a long and hard stay at her moms.

So when you two had gotten home she'd immediately pushed you against the wall, not wanting to waste any time. But it wasn't crazy or full of need or anything like that, just full of love, a lazy yet beautiful kind of love. Her lips were moving so slowly against yours, they were so soft and warm and so gentle. That was one thing you loved about Demi- she was always gentle with you, no matter what you were doing and she'd never take a chance on doing anything that would hurt you, she loved you way too much for that. One of your hands went to tangle in her hair while the other went around her neck to pull her closer, if that was even possible. She was so close to you that your noses were rubbing against each other. Her lips tasted like strawberries, a flavor you confessed early on in your relationship that you could never get enough of, and she always kept that in mind.

She wasn't holding you hard against the wall, her grip was extremely gentle. One of her hands stayed on one of your hips, the other was just wandering, but unable to rest in one particular spot. She eventually pulled her lips away from yours but only for one thing- to check on you. To look into your eyes and tuck the loose strands of hair behind your ear. To giggle as she rubbed her nose against yours, the feeling of that making your toes curl just a little. She just wanted to take a few minutes to adore you. She felt so lucky to call you hers, she wanted you to know that and she reminded you of it every damn day- that you were loved, appreciated, and adored. She looked into your eyes so deep that it made your knees shake a little, you felt a little unstable and grateful that she had you pressed against the wall gently yet securely, otherwise you were pretty sure you would've lost your balance. One of her hands went to your chin to cup it gently, neither one of you breaking eye contact no matter how much time went by. You nodded your head as your eyes were locked on hers, just to reassure her that you were craving her as much as she was craving you.

She smiled and rubbed her nose against yours once more before giggling and pressing her soft lips back onto yours once more. Through every single kiss she made sure you felt loved, adored, safe, and more than anything else- relaxed. She would put your needs above all. That's how you two stayed for a good while, holding each other as you two expressed your love for one another, making up for lost time and just expressing the love you two shared for each other.