A heart divided

Kyra slowly lifted her naked, sore body off the dirt ground, and took a few steps backwards. She was in a state of panic, and looked around for a way to escape.

Michael watched her with a keen eye, and could not help but feel his heart twist with pain. She was beautiful, and she was his, but she was not to be trusted!

"Don't waist your time looking for a way to escape, there is no where for you to run! You are my prisoner, and if you try to run away, I will catch you and your punishment will be doubled I assure you!" He said in a dangerous low tone.

His eyes were dark and mysterious, his voice was rich and deep, but he was absolutely mad, Kyra thought wildly. Without a moments hesitation, she did not take his warning to heart, and turned around and darted into the forest.

In two long strides, Michael snatched her in his iron grip, and slammed her against his muscled chest, "If you try that again, I shall have to punish you severally," he told her in a firm and unwavering tone of voice.

Kyra felt his sweet breath caress her neck, and could not help the lustful feelings in her groin area. She must be mad, she thought, to feel such things for a man who took her against her will and stole her virginity!

"Please sir, my parents have money, and they will give you what ever you ask for, just let me go, so I can call them." Kyra begged.

Confused, Michael tightened his hold on her, "Stop talking wench, or I'll slice your throat!" He warned.

This man is truly insane, Kyra thought wildly, as fear gripped her, and gut wrenching sobs tore from her throat leaving her weak with worry.

Michael grabbed the ripped tee shirt off the ground, and tore it into a few long pieces. Tying her hands and feet together with it he made sure she wouldn't be able to run away again. He then walked around the grounds of Edinburg castle and collected twelve fists sized rocks, and with an extra pointed rock he had found laying around, he inscribed symbols on each of the twelve rocks. Then he proceeded to make a wide circle as he placed the rocks on the ground an inch in between each one.

When he was done, Michael walked over to Kyra, and dropped down on one knee. "I will untie you now, and I hope you behave, we are going home and you have the choice of coming quietly and obediently, or making trouble, and then I shall have to bring you home tied up like a dog! Which is your pleasure?" He asked, and looked into her eyes expecting an answer.

Kyra spit in his face and cried, "You will pay for this, mad man! The police will find you and lock you up where you belong!"

"I guess your choice is to go home like a dog!" He growled, and wiped the spit off his face.

"You will never get away with this! My parents know people in high places, and they will make sure you rot in jail!" She hissed.

Michael raised his hand to strike her, but at the last possible second, he withdrew his hand. He knew that he would not be able to go though with it. He has never in his entire life raised a hand on a single woman, and he will not lower his self worth now, but once he got home and threw her in the dungeon, the warriors who guard the prisons will teach her a lesson she will never forget, he thought with satisfaction.

He lifted himself up, grabbed her by the waist, and threw her over his shoulders. Walking over to the circle of rocks, Michael stepped inside of it, and recited something in a strange language three times, while Kyra rolled her eyes, and laughed out loud.

He was mad, she thought, did he really expect something to happen in the circle? Kyra, took an inhalation of breath, and waited for him to put her down, but at that moment, as Michael repeated the strange words out loud for the third time, the ground started to shake, the wind picked up, and it was darker than dark. Kyra felt the both of them lift in the air, and held on to Michael for dear life. Seconds later, they found themselves in another place, and time.

Michael pulled her off him, and threw her on the ground. "Take her to the dungeon." he growled to the guards before he marched away.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for your support. Xoxoxxoxoxxoxo