Diamonds in the sky

Hawk raised his golden eyes upwards, and watched the stars sparkle like diamonds in the night sky.

"Hawk?" Nessa called out, her voice was velvety soft, and already his heart melted at the sound of it.

He sighed, "I'm here Nessa," he answered back, turning his body slowly to face his beloved.

The flame from the only candle in the room was about to diminish, and it cast shadows across the room, as it flickered. Walking slowly to her, the Fay stopped right by the bedside, and looked down at her. She lay sprawled naked on the bed, and Hawks erection already tripled in size, but he ignored what he was feeling, and waited.

"What had your attention outside the window?" She asked, as her gaze lowered to his erection.

"I was counting my lucky stars that gifted you to me, my love." He answered, his voice was rich and deep, and he swallowed, waiting for her to invite him to join her on the bed.

"You credit the stars for bringing us together?" She asked, looking up at him innocently, expecting an answer.

"Of course I do, the stars in the night sky have powers Nessa." He told her, believing in his words.

"Have you ever wished upon it?" She asked, curious to know what his answer would be.

Hawk took a deep inhalation of breath, climbed on the bed next to her, and placed a warm kiss on her plump lips, before he pulled his head back to answer her question.

"I have." He said simply.

"And what did you wish for pray tell!" She said, rolling over to her side.

Hawk lowered his gaze to her firm and round breasts, and he shifted his throbbing erection to the other side, to ease his discomfort before he answered her.

"If you wish amongst a star, you can not tell anyone what you wished for, Nessa." He told her, as he reached his huge hand to her breast, and caressed it lightly. "for if you do, your wish will not come true."

Nessa smiled, her Fay warrior was a believer in wishes, and stars.

"You don't believe me, do you?" He asked her with a hint of disappointment in his tone of voice. "But tis the truth."

I just want to tell you all, that the chapter before this one was written much longer, but when I posted it, half of it disappeared, then I wrote this chapter three times because this was disappearing also. HACKERS!!!!! Please don't forget that if I stop writing on this account, look for me under the name of Theodora the Greek, that will be my new profile name on the new account I will create to continue this story if anything goes wrong with this account. I will not let the haters win!!!!

Thank you kindly for your support, votes and comments.xoxxoxxoxoxxo