Too late

The look on Edwards face was one of unbelievable pain, as he walked inside the cathedral, all the way to the newlyweds. Michael looked at his brothers face and new that his he was feeling tremendous pain, and could not get mad at his him. For once in his life, he felt sorry for Edward, because Michael knew what pain like that felt like, and he didn't wish it on anyone.

The Prince Druid, kissed his new wife on her plump lips, and excused himself. Walking up to Edward, he wrapped his shoulders around his brother, and asked him to please step out of the cathedral, so he could have a word with him. Edward hesitated at first, but finally agreed, and followed his brother outside to the courtyard.

"Brother, I know you are in pain, because you love her, but truly I say to you that she doesn't love you, and I am not trying to hurt you by my words, I am trying to open your eyes to reality," Michael told him desperately, "you don't love her either! You just think you do. Brother, she is my soulmate, you have your own soulmate, go find her and bring her back! Do not waste another minute torturing yourself, go to California and fall in love, because you know as well as I do, that what you are feeling for Kyra, is not real! Those are my feelings you carry in your heart, not yours. Leave brother, go to California and find your true soulmate, that will be the only way for you to be truly happy. I love you, and want nothing but the best for you."

Edward listened to Michael's words of wisdom, and knew that what his brother was telling him was the truth. He too loved his brother, and wanted nothing more than to stop interfering in his relationship.

The two brothers hugged each other, and bonded again as siblings. "Go find Julia Edward, and bring her back! She belongs to you my brother!" Michael told him.

"Does this mean that you forgive me?" Edward asked in a deep husky voice, hoping that the answer to that was yes.

"Of course I forgive you, you are my brother and I love you!" Michael told him.

"I shall leave in the morning." Edward told him, and threw him a weak smile, "and thank you Michael."

"No need to thank me, I just want you to find your happiness too, you deserve it." Michael told him, and he was glad that they finally put their anger aside, and found peace with each other.

When Michael returned to the cathedral, he threw his wife a sexy smile, and lifted her in his arms, kissing her hungrily, and leaving her breathless. Father John threw a glance at both parents, and everyone smiled happily.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo