Good bye my love, good bye

Chapter 193, final countdown to the end. I have already started writing book two, and it's crazy, I'm so excited !!!!!

********

Hawk zapped himself into a few pharmacies in the downtown Chicago area, looking for the medicine he needed, but by the time he was done, he was not ready to go back to Scotland. Needing a few hours to himself before he returned home, he found himself in a park called "Grant park" and could not help but smile that a park was given a name. Silly Americans he thought, even their clothes, shoes and purses were given a name. Americans were very materialistic, he thought sadly, they paid hundreds and thousands of dollars to buy named stuff, like Prada, Ralph Lauren, Louie vutton, and Mark Jacobs, and walk around with their nose in the air showing off the material things, and forget the real meaning of life.

The simplicity of a flower, a smile, or even a hug. They forget to be human, and are prisoners in the prisons they create for themselves. Never taking time out to smell the roses! Sitting on one of the many benches in the park, Hawk closed his eyes and took a deep inhalation of breath. When he opened his eyes he marveled at the beauty of life. He saw what the Americans were too blind to see. He saw how they have become the throwaway society. Papers, plastic water bottles, fast food wrappings, all going in the garbage, polluting the air around them.

They stuff themselves with fast food, frozen food, canned food, and smoke cigarettes, take drugs, and overdose. They talk on cell phones that are full of radiation, they allow their children to play video games all day long, ruining there eyes sight and turning into zombies, creating a whole new society for the next generation that will be full of diabetes and all other kinds of diseases.

Everything is over rated, underrated, ignored or abused. They create weapons of mass destruction, they fly to the moon, they find the cure for diseases like cancer, but hide the fact because the pharmaceutical companies make more money if someone is sick, instead of curing their sicknesses. Their government are crooks and liars, they send their children off to wars to kill other peoples children, to fight a war that doesn't make sense to begin with, wasting trillions of dollars that they claim they don't have just to kill innocent people!

There are millions of homeless people around the world, hungry and cold, begging for food, when a handful of people in this world are billionaires, and when they want more money to add to the hundred billions they already have, they create wars, and raise the gas prices and become even richer!

This is the world these people live in, and it's only going to get worse! Hawks head dropped to his muscled chest as a single tear rolled down his face. In his hands he held the medicine that he hopes will save Nessa, he has heard about these drugs that help with depression, half of the world is taking them to get better, but in all reality, Hawk knew that Nessa was not going to get better. The drugs are only a temporarily relief, it doesn't kill the disease, Hawk thought.

Nessa is sick because of him, and she will die, and there's not a damn thing he could do about it! The realization of this tore all his hopes and dreams apart. He could not live in a world without her, he needed her like the fish needed the water, but it was too late.

Lifting himself off the wooden bench, Hawk walked to the trash can that was conveniently on the corner, and threw the drugs away. Zapping a few hundred dollar bills into his hands, Hawk dropped the money on the lap of a homeless person that was sitting on the ground next to the garbage can. He wished he could tell this man, that it doesn't get any better than this, it only gets worse, but he got all choked up and zapped himself back home.

As soon as Hawk entered the castle, he heard screams and yelling, and people were running around frantically. The Fay's heart pounded wildly against his chest, what was happening, he thought, where was Nessa?