You are always on my mind

The rest of the day, Michael was barking orders to the servants, and his warriors, but not once, not even for a second, did the Godess leave his mind. She consumed every part of his thoughts, no matter how busy he tried to keep himself to avoid thoughts of her, her image appeared before him.

The red fireball dipped into the blue sea, and the silvery blue moon shined like a giant ornament hanging in the dark sky, and the full moon set the mood for Michael, as he looked around the courtyard one last time to make sure everything was ready for tomorow, and he was relieved to know that everything was in order.

He left his brothers to finish up the last touches in the courtyard, and decided to go to his chamber and rest. Thoughts of her plagued him all day, and he desperately wanted to know who she was. Where had she come from, to whom does she belong? He asked himself these questions all day long, but had no answers.

Mayhap she is a servant, or mayhap she, and her family are peasants, if this is true, Michael thought, I am going to buy her from her father, and make her my personal servant. She can please me in bed. I can teach her tricks and all the many different ways to please me, and in return I will pay handsomely to her family, and that way her father will not turn my offer down!

He lay in bed, but sleep never claimed him. Tossing and turning all night, his thoughts never wandered far from the Godess. He decided to ask around tomorrow, if anybody knows her. Mayhap she will even be at the masquerade.

Michael stretched his body on the huge bed, and tried to ignore the need in his groin. Images of her naked body played on his mind, and without realizing it, his hand stroked his oversized shaft, and a masculine sound escaped his lips, and he thought to bring a servant girl to his bed, but decided last minute not to. Irritated, Michael turned on his stomach and forced himself to sleep, because if he remained awake he would go insane!

A few hours later, the servant girls brought the tub in his room. He woke up with the biggest erection he ever had, and groaned, as he eyed the breasts of the younger servant girl, and when she was about to leave his chambers, Michael quickly jumped out of bed, and in two long strides he reached the servant girl, and grabbed her arm holding her back. The other servant girl who had already stepped out of the room, turned back and threw a questioning glance at Michael, and he motioned for her to come in the room, and close the door.

The servant did as she was told. Both girls stood quietly at his side. "I need help with my bath today." He said, eyeing their breast, and the older of the two servants pushed forward her breasts in invitation, as she looked up at him with sparkling eyes. The other who was knew to this game did not know how to respond, she just stood there quietly.

Michael reached out and caressed the shy girls breast, and she gasped in surprise at the way it made her feel. "Undress me." He said hoarsely, and the older one, removed his kilt from around his tapered waist, and his huge erection was exposed, and his massive jewels were hanging underneath, and the younger servant stared at the delicious sight. She has never seen one that big before, in her whole entire miserable life!

The older servant who has done this before many times, was delighted that he chose them to please him, and she bent forward and took him in her mouth, and Michael closed his eyes and took an inhalation of breath, enjoying the sweet moment, and just as he was about to reach Heaven, he pushed her away, and ordered the other servant to undress, and join him in the huge tub. She did as she was told, secretly excited, but played it as if she was scared, she knew men liked that, because it made them feel powerful, and it made her feel like a virgin again.

Stepping into the tub, Michael wasted no time, as he pulled her with him inside the scented water, and ravished her, while the other servant girl watched. Jealousy consumed her as she heard their moans and groans and she was on fire! At that moment Michael's hand reached out, and he grabbed her too, and pulled her into the water with them. The two servants splashed water across the stone floor, as they pleased their master, and had him tremble with desire, as his masculine groans echoed throughout the room.

The girls finished their job, dressed, and left the chambers as if nothing was amiss. When the door closed behind them, Michael sighed, and washed himself quickly, eager to go downstairs, and start his search for the Godess. The servant girls were quickly forgotten, as once again, the Godess consumed his thoughts.

Don't forget to vote and comment!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Xoxoxxoxxoxxoxo