The powerful magic spell

The magic was so powerful that Eva thought she was dreaming when she looked in the mirror. Not wanting to admit it even to herself, she looked absolutely beautiful. She hated the idea that Kyra looked better than her, but at this moment, she was glad that she did. She couldn't even tell that she wasn't Kyra!

It took her many months to put together the spell, but the results were amazing. Not even Michael will be able to tell she wasn't Kyra, and she even thought of a spell for William. Eva threw a spell over Kyra that will keep her out of Williams visions for at least six months, then she will,have to go back to the underworld and sell her soul again, to get more magic. Mayhap, she thought, if she gave them a sacrifice they will leave her alone!

A smile curved her lips. Kyra was the perfect sacrifice, they will love her. And mayhap she could throw the child in the bargain too, and get another six months of pleasure with Michael. Eva knew that in order to have this appearance for ever, she needed to sacrifice her child in the bargain too, and she wasn't sure she wanted to do that. She loved her boy and she decided to wait until she decides what to do with him.

It was time now to go to the man she loved. Her womanhood quivered with lust just thinking about his lips going down on her. Closing her eyes to catch her breath, she composed herself before she started to walk the path to her happiness.

From the top window of the East Wick castle, the witches all looked at each other, not believing their eyes.

"She's really doing it, and when the Druids found out what she's up to, they will come here and destroy us! It is not fair that we pay the price for this crazy b@tch! I say we release the Druidess and set her free. The babe will come out of her any day now and it is whispered that that child's powers are going to be like none other. Why should we have his wrath upon us when he finds out what we have done to his mother?" One of the witches argued.

"I heard he knows everything, past present and future, and even while in her stomach, he knows who dragged his mother and tied her up in the torture chamber." Another witch said.

The four witches that were responsible for that all looked at each other with fear in their eyes, and their knees shook violently. All eyes in the room fell on them.

"We must come up with a plan to over power Eva, before she gets us all killed. Who ever is in in with me raise your hand." The oldest witch of the group said, and every single witch in the room raised their hand.

"It's settled then, we will think of a great plan and live our lives in goodness, like our ancestors did before us thousand of years ago. We will work with potions and enchantments to benefit good not evil, and we will forget everything the last Headmistress taught us. She is dead and we need not be afraid of her anymore, all we need to do is concentrate on how to destroy Eva, and we will be home free!" The witch said, and everyone chanted her name, and clapped their hands, relieved that they will once again be known as the good witches of East Wick.

I will write the next chapter later because I have other things to do now, but when I do write it, you will all hate me for it. :( but please keep in mind that there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel. Just hold on for a few chapters of disappointment, and anger, and i promise you I will deliver a bomb of a chapter for the ending of the story. Which by the way won't be until the end of two hundred chapters. For now fasten your seat belts and get ready for a roller coaster ride!

Thank you for your votes and comments, they mean the world to me!!!!!!! Xoxxoxxoxoxxo

Just because I don't answer them all don't mean I don't read your comments or check who's voting! I know most of you by name, and it's fun and exciting to read your comments and know your feelings, thank you all, and don't forget, I love you all!!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxxo