Love words

Michael looked into her beautiful sky blue eyes, her beauty claimed him, and he wanted desperately to tell her how much he loved her, but he hesitated because he was afraid. His eyes looked down to her hands to see if she was still wearing the ruby ring, and found that it was still there. A warm feeling settled in his heart, mayhap, he thought, she still cares for me.

"I have hurt you Kyra, but it was never my intention to do that." He told her, his voice was rich and deep, and full of sorrow.

"It doesn't matter anymore, it over and done with." She said, and looked away from him, fearing she might cry, and show weakness.

"Oh but it does matter Kyra, you see, I am in love with you, and I want you back!" The ruggedly handsome warrior told her, with a depth of emotion, and a tragic sense of desperation.

Kyra's felt her heart skip a beat, she so desperately wanted to believe him, but dared not, afraid to fall into his trap again. Turning her heart to stone, she said coldly, "I'm sorry Michael but I must be getting back now." And she lifted herself off the wooden bench, and turned around to leave.

Michael lowered his voice to a husky whisper and said, "Don't go Kyra."

Kyra stopped walking, and closed her eyes. She wanted to stay with him and fall into his strong and possesive arms, but dared not risk history repeating itself. She hurriedly walked down the stone walkway through towering bushes of forget-me-nots, wanting to get away from him, because there was a need inside her that yearned to fall into his arms and feel his muscled chest against her. The thought left her mystified and somewhat breathless. She was in danger of falling in love with him again and that frightened her.

Michael chased after her, not wanting to let her go. He snatched her in his strong and possesive arms, and pulled her against his muscled chest. Kyra was unable to hold back, weak with need of him, she fell back into the sensation of him, and threw caution to the wind.

"Kyra." He said, his voice was hoarse with yearning, "don't leave me again" he begged.

Thank you kindly for all your support, it means the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxo