Knowing eyes

As Kyra settled in Michael's arms, and they danced to the soft music, she did not understand why her heart was pounding wildly, nor did she understand why she held on to him tightly. Resting her head on his rock solid muscled chest, Kyra was enjoying having his strong and possessive arms around her, but she was confused, not understanding why this felt right to her.

Michael was feeling the same as Kyra. He lost himself the moment he pulled her into his muscled arms. Her petite body rubbed against him while they danced, and he was going crazy with want. Lowering his hands to her arse, he pulled her closer to him, and rubbed his shaft on her, and heard her gasp with surprise, but she did not pull away from him, which surprised him.

From the crowd, Chief Douglas and his wife, along with Lidia, watched as their children danced, and they knew what was happening. It was the beginning stages of the soulmate connection that was taking place there on the dance floor, but they told no one their secret until the connection was complete, and that would be on the day they exchanged their wedding vows, and then consummate the marriage. Only then, would the connection be one hundred percent complete, and they could relax without worrying that something might go wrong, and what a disaster that would be, if the connection somehow were to fail.

When the dance ended, Michael was left confused and disorientated. He was scared for the first time in his life. Something was happening to him that he didn't understand, and he pulled Kyra to the side of the dance floor, and took her hand in his, and marched the both of them inside his castle.

Kyra followed him not having any choice, she knew that everyone was watching them as he pulled her with him, all the way to his chambers, where he opened the door, and threw her gently inside, and followed after her closing the door behind him. The flame from the only candle in the room that was lit, slowly faded away leaving the room dark, with the only light coming from the silvery moon that shined through the window.

Michael wasted no time, as he grabbed Kyra and slammed her against his muscled chest, and brutally claimed her lips. Kyra kissed him back hungrily, and she melted into his strong and possessive arms. Neither of them understood what was happening to them, but they didn't care, for what ever had them feeling this way was so powerful that it controlled them.

Michael pulled the gown off her body with trembling hands, and took a step back to admire her beautiful body, and crazy out of his mind with want, he lifted her in his strong arms, and brought her to his bed, where he lay her gently on the crisp, ivory sheets, and with trembling hands, he removed his kilt from around his tapered waist, and stood naked before her.

The silvery moon cast it's moonbeams through the window, and shined on Michael's masculine, warrior body, and Kyra eyes dropped to his huge erection and she marveled at the size of it. The Prince stepped aside, and allowed the moonbeams to caress Kyra's naked body, and the giant warrior closed his eyes for a second, and took a deep inhalation of breath, before he climbed on the bed beside her. Claiming her lips once again, Michael kissed her passionately, as his huge, calloused, trembling hands caressed her round and firm breasts, until a moan escaped her plump lips.

Michael pulled his head back and knew it was time to remove the masks that they still wore, he wanted to see what she looked like, knowing that he would marry her even if she was marked with scars on her face, oh yes he thought, this woman was his no matter what!

Michael pulled off his mask first, wanting her to look into his face. He desperately needed for her to see who she was kissing. Kyra's heart stopped beating, how could this be, she thought wildly, recognizing the Greek God, and before she had time to react, he pulled her mask off her face and almost blacked out when he saw his Godess underneath him staring up at him.

Staring wide eyed into her beautiful deep blue eyes, Michael could not believe what he saw before him. "Good God!" He whispered hoarsely. "It's you!" And he dropped his head on her breasts and cried, releasing all his anger, and frustration, and all his pain and suffering, that he had felt in the last couple of days.

Kyra stood still, not believing what her eyes just saw. Was it him? Was it really him? She was not sure, mayhap, she thought, she was seeing things that were really not there. Mayhap she was dreaming a dream, she thought, and she laced her fingers in his thick mane of hair, and pulled his head up so she can have a second look at him.

Emerald eyes filled with tears looked at her, and she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him passionately, until he pulled back and said, "your name, I shall hear your name from your lips now!" He said in a husky tone of voice.

"My name is Kyra" she whispered, and he claimed her lips once again, leaving her breathless.

"Kyra, why did you lie to me? You are still a maiden, I know this to be true!" He said hoarsely.

"Yes I am, but on this night, at this moment, I belong to you. And I give myself to you to keep." She whispered.

Michael pulled back from her and said hoarsely, "No Kyra, I shall keep you pure until our wedding day. I will not have you before that. On that day, I will make you mine. Our souls will connect, and you shall belong to me!"

It was the first time ever that Michael restrained himself from making love to a beautiful woman, but he finally realized that he loved her, and he wanted to make love to her after they said their sacred vows. He wanted to wait and have her on that special day, because she was his soulmate he was sure of this, and she was worth the wait.

Whispered words of love were spoken, as the two lovers shared these precious moments together, and claimed each other's heart as theirs. The prophecies always come true, the Emerald Tablets do not lie, what is written can never be unwritten, and so the lovers forgot about the world around them and lay in each other's arms all night until the night claimed them, and they fell into blissful sleep.

They did not notice the black shadows that surrounded them while they slept, and the whispers of hate and evil, nor did they hear the tears that dropped from the silvery moon, and splash on earth, as it mourned the loss of the peace on earth that would end soon. For it was written thousand of years ago, that when the two lovers find love with each other, Armageddon would be triggered, and evil shall be let loose on earth to destroy good.

*************

Chief Douglas wrapped his wife in his strong arms, and glanced at Lidia, who stood next to them. The three of them looked at each other with great sadness, as a shiver ran through their blood, and left them shaking in fear. They knew what was happening around them, for they were warned hundreds of years ago of this day that would come to pass, but there wasn't a thing they could do to stop it.

It was only a matter of time before the chain of events unraveled and trigger the Armageddon. Chief Douglas closed his eyes and prayed that his daughter will make the connection as quickly as possible, because the prophecies state that Michael and Kyra are the chosen ones, and once they make the soulmate connection, Michael will gain supersonic powers and he will be strong enough to fight evil and save the world from destruction.

**********

The witches of east wick have waited thousands of years for this night, and they watched through the big looking glass, and saw Michael holding Kyra in his arms. They knew he would wait to claim her his, and that gave them extra time to prepare their army. They had exactly one months time, before Michael and Kyra tie the knot, and they will do everything they could to stop that event from taking place, for they knew of many ways to stop the prophecies and change the course of history. They have done it before and they will do it again!

Thank you ever so much for all your votes and comments, you are one of the reasons why I am smiling, because my dreams come true every time I write the chapters, and everyone acknowledges them. With love and gratitude I thank each and everyone of you!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo