Just a thought

Before I start the next chapter I would like to say a few words. I write these chapters in between taking care of my household, raising five children and working at festivals, I'm always writing this story in a hurry, and I make many mistakes. One mistake many of you pointed out was that Michael's "father" died from the plague, that's what I wrote, but I made a huge mistake, because I forgot he was immortal, and then I corrected it and wrote that the witches killed him with the magic sword. So I'm sorry for that mistake.

The other thing I would like to say is that quite a few of you write words that get flagged from the wattpad company, and I have to delete your comments. Please refrain from using ugly words, but if you must, then please write it in this way= r@pe, or b@stard, so the computerized wattpad, doesn't flag it.

Next I would like to explain a few things about Michael. He is NOT a r@pi$t, or an abuser!! During the dark ages, 800 hundred years ago, it was normal to beat your wife or betrothed if she was not obedient. Also men had harems even if they were married, it was very common back then. Michael didn't think he was r@ping Kyra, he thought she had betrayed him with his brother and he wanted revenge. He was hurt thinking that she had given her virginity to another man. Back then it was a really bad thing to give away your virginity before your marriage bed.

Also Druids did become Christians back then, they were pagan, but turned Christian.

But even if I have not done my research correctly and I am wrong about all these things, in my stories, and in my books, that is the way I want to portray Druids. I don't care what a real live Druid was like, in my stories they are Very sexual, immortal, powerful,and always rich and handsome, with magic powers and so on. This is a fiction story, and I can write it any way I want. I never claimed it to be non fiction.

Every druid male character I have ever written about, he is powerful, rich, strong, a giant, has a huge shaft, very sexual, possessive to the extreme and so on.....

Every female is beautiful, petite, and is always a virgin when she meets her soulmate.

In every story line of mine, the main character is always jealous, and possessive, and loves his woman with his heart and soul.

If my love stories didn't have trouble, like jealousy, possessiveness, betrayals, witches, and all that other stuff, if my characters were perfectly in love with each other, than the story line would be BORING!!!!! I have to spice it up with ugliness to keep you on the edge of your seat!

Sigh!!!! So after saying all that stuff, and I do apologize if I sound mean or rude, that was not my intention, I want to say that I went back and read a lot of comments with dirty words in them which were flagged with yellow letters from wattpad, I deleted them. Please use the other way, remember other ways you can write dirty words if you must. And I will practice what I preach and do the same.

Thank you each and everyone of you for ALL your comments, no matter what you wrote, I thank you for taking the time to write. Please always write your questions or concerns, I do not get angry when you voice your opinions, or ask your questions, just please write it in a humane way because sometimes my feelings get hurt when you write it in a negative way, state your complaint in a respectful, beautiful way, and I will answer all your questions and help you to understand my way of writing, I love each and everyone of you, and I can't thank you enough for voting and commenting, and bringing me to number 6 on the hot list. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

The more votes and comments I get, I more and faster I will update!!!!!!!

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all once again. God bless you all. Xoxoxoxoxo