Turmoil in Sterlingshire castle

"Please one at at time!" William yelled out loud so he could be heard. "We will never get anywhere if we don't handle this in a civilized manner!"

Silence fell as everyone turned their attention on William.

"Now I know we have a huge problem on our hands, but we need to keep calm and figure out what to do!" William said, trying hard not to explode with anger. Already his wife was weak with worry, and it killed him to see her this way.

"William, do you realize what's happening here? My daughter is behaving weird, and she won't give us an answer about the babe! What happened to the child?" Chief Douglas said angrily. "Mayhap she is going through something that we do not know, do you not have a healing herb to help her?"

William took a deep inhalation of breath. If only that were their only problem. The babe is missing and Michael is not phased in the least. Something is drastically wrong here, he hasn't had a vision for a long time now, and Kyra is acting like another person!

Oh my GOD!! William thought, could it be? Could an imposter be impersonating Kyra? Folding his arms to hide the trembling, he watched as everyone started arguing again. He wished that Lidia didn't have to hear all this drama.

"Where's the child?" The chief yelled, and hit his fist on the table.

William watched as the tension was getting stronger, he knew that no good would come out of this. Raising his hands in the air, he said in a deep, loud voice, "One at a time please!"

"We must sit Kyra down, and have a talk with her, she has been avoiding us like the plague!" Michael's brother Tristan who was the youngest said. "She knows all the answers to our questions, but chooses to remain quiet!"

"Why hasn't Michael demanded that she tell him where the babe is?" Nicholas, Michael's third brother said, "why is he acting like a fool?"

William shut his eyes and sighed, of course he was acting like a fool, he has been put under a spell!

Thomas and Silas, spoke up together at the same time, "Because our brother is a fool!"

"Our brother has been too busy in bed with Kyra to care about anything else!" Silas said, and Thomas nodded his head.

Michael's other two brothers, Daniel and James stayed silent, but the fierce look in their eyes told of the anger that boiled inside them.

The Chief's wife cried softly, and dropped in her chair. She could not understand what role her daughter was playing. Where did she take the babe? She thought, terrified that something might have happened to him.

Lidia walked over to the chiefs wife, pulled a chair next to her, and sat down trying really hard not to show emotion, knowing that if she did, William will over react to protect her. The last thing she wanted was attention focused on her, there were other more important things going on here, but William eyes never once trailed away from her for long.

"I will talk to Michael after dinner. Mayhap he could shed some light on what is happening." William lied, knowing now that there was magic spooled over his son. He will not get any answers from him, but Kyra or who ever she really was, would know more about the whereabouts of the child.

Now you have all met Michael's brothers, all six of them, and don't forget Edward, and his two sisters Lanie and Nessa, they are all Michael's siblings, and I named them all today because someone wrote me that it would be a good idea to name them all and introduce them from now, because you know I will write a love story for all of them. Thank you all for your support, your votes and comments mean the world to me. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxo