Say you love me

Lucious held Abby in his strong and possessive arms all night long whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She was his life now, and he wanted to make sure that he took good care of her. He knew it was his job to make her happy, and he would do everything in his power to do just that. He swore to himself to not allow any more mishaps in her life. She deserved to be happy, and he will move Heaven and earth to make it happen.

He watched her sleep, and his heart swelled with joy. She was his now, and no one could take her away from him. He branded her with his touch all night long marking his territory, claiming her his forever. No one would dare take her from him now, for he would kill with his bare hands anyone who tried.

He could feel her heart beat against his muscled chest, and a smile curved his thick plush lips, as he thought of the way she moaned all night in his arms when she trembled with lust. No one woman has ever made him feel like that, and he has had hundreds of them in his bed. This one was different, he loved her with all his heart and his soul. She was his soulmate of that he was sure of, and he will never let her go.

He must hurry up and marry her, to tie her to him in every sense of the word. That way no one can even think to take her from him. He would kill anyone who even tried! He thought, and tightened his hold on her.

Abby's eyes slowly fluttered open, and his heart almost leaped off his chest when he looked into her beautiful eyes. She took his breath away, and left him helpless. Without waiting for her to speak, his lips crashed down to hers, and he kissed her passionately. There was a need inside him, a fire that burned deep in his loins, a hunger that only she could appease. Aye she was his soulmate all right, he thought tenderly, as he thrust into her once again, leaving her breathless and hungry to reach that state of euphoria that she had reached before. He could not get enough of her, and being a Druid he wanted, and was capable of making love nonstop. It was the genes in his body that gave him the hunger and the strength to never get tired of it, ever!

Electrical shots claimed both their bodies instantaneously shaking them both to the core, leaving them depleted of all their energy, and bonding them as no other has ever bonded like this before.

Lucious brushed butterfly kisses across her face, as the aftershocks of their love making slowly cooled down, and he pulled out, rolled off her, and jumped out of bed. He walked to the table by the giant windows, and grabbed a wash cloth, dipped it into the medium sized ceramic bowl that was full of water, and wetted the cloth, then he pulled it out, twisted it and cleaned his shaft carefully, before he dipped it back into the bowl of water and rinsed it out again.

Walking back to the bed, he climbed back on it and applied the wet cloth to her intimate part of her body, wiping away all the remains of their lovemaking, cleaning her with soft gentle strokes, watching her closely as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his fingers against her. It didn't take long for her private part to quiver and release itself again, and Lucious's body trembled with lust seeing this.

Lowering his head, to her private domain, Lucious's tongue dug deep inside her, tasting her sweet nectar as she moaned out loud, and trembled in ecstasy, bringing her knees up, and spreading them apart so his tongue could glide inside her deeper. Lifting her bottom upwards, she screamed out loud as another wave of pleasure claimed her.

Lucious body was boiling to be released yet again. After making sure that she was fulfilled in every sense of the word, Lucious pulled himself swiftly over her, and entered her roughly, savagely, filling her completely, until he shook violently above her, and released all of him inside her. If he died tonight, he would die a happy and fulfilled man, he thought.

Rolling to his side, not wanting his huge warrior body to squash her, he lay there trying to catch his breath, until he realized something that had eluded him up until now. After everything that they had shared together, and all that they had said, she still had not told him that she loved him!