Even Steven

In Fay land, night lasts only three hours before the first sun comes up over the horizon, and by mid afternoon it is followed by the second. It's rays stretch across the land, as the two ornaments in the sky flare their heat and over heat the Fay realm, but the Fay's are not bothered by it, because their bodies are immune to the heated temperatures. Even on rare occasions when they are blessed with a snow storm, everyone comes out to play, and build snowmans, because the cold has no effect on them either. They enjoy having sex on the soft pillowy snow flakes before it melts away.

Nessa pushed the burgundy, silk curtains to the side, and glimpsed out of the huge window, and down below in the courtyard, where the orgies were being held, despite the scorching heat. Nessa watched, fascinated as hundreds were partaking in sexual activities that made her cheeks flaming red from embarrassment.

Hot sexy Fay's, with massive erections, making sweet love to the fairies. Sharing, touching, and pleasing each other. Nessa's body was shamefully turned on as she watched the different positions take place, disturbed, she decided that this was not her kind of thing, but before she tore herself away from window, she spotted Hawk.

Hawk stood naked to the side, talking to two, out of this world, beautiful fairies, and his erection was three times as large. Nessa narrowed her eyes, and inched a little closer to the window to have a better view of her man. She witnessed one of the fairies reach out and caress his shaft, which drew a deep smile on Hawks lips, as he casually pulled her hand away from his shaft.

Anger set in Nessa's heart, as she watched the other fairy do the same. This time Hawk did not pull her hand away, and he looked as if he was enjoying her touch. Nessa turned around, as anger boiled inside her stomach, and decided to show Hawk that two could play the same game. She threw the door open to her chambers, marched down the stairs, raced through the long corridor, and let herself out into the courtyard, naked as the day she was born.

She did not noticed or even care that her beauty would attract unwanted attention. Many eyes turned to stare at her, and their appreciative eyes caressed her body, as she walked towards them without shame, because she was blinded by anger, and did not realize what she was doing, until a handsome Fay with the looks of a Greek God walked up to her.

His hair was raven black, and cascaded down his broad shoulders, his eyes were grey with a hint of gold, and his lips were thick, and inviting. He had abs of steel and a tapered waist. Nessa's eyes lowered to his powerful thighs, and could not help but stare at what was In between them. He had the biggest shaft she ever laid eyes on, with of course the exception of Hawks.

Nessa was speechless, as the handsome Fay reached his huge hand out to touch her. He cupped one of her round and firm breast, massaging it gently until her pink nipple harden and perked, causing a wave of pleasure between Nessa's legs to explode into tiny fragments of electricity, which coursed throughout her entire body, that almost left her weak in the knees, and before she could protest, someone sprinkled pink stardust over her head, just as the Fay's sculpted lips claimed hers. Hypnotized into this state of euphoria, Nessa did not realized that the handsome Fay grabbed his massive erection and prepared to shove it inside her, until she heard a loud growl behind her, and she was pushed to the side.

Then all hell broke loose, as Nessa watched Hawk beat the handsome Fay senseless, until he lay unconscious on the ground. When he was done, he turned around and threw her a cold stare, that made her shiver, despite the warmth of the late afternoon. Hawk grabbed his naked wife, and threw her over his shoulders, and marched away from the courtyard, as everyone looked on, and shook their heads in disbelief.

Hawk walked all the way to the beach, ignoring Nessa's cries for him to release her. Trembling with anger, The Fay threw her on the white, sparkling sand, and towered over her. With hands on his hips, he threw her a cold dangerous stare that terrified her, and she inched away from him, not exactly sure what he was capable of doing in this mad state of mind.

"What the hell were you doing out there in the courtyard?" He roared thunderously.

Anger set in Nessa's heart. How dare he yell at her when he was the one that was out there first!

Nessa pulled her naked body into a siting position, and drew her eyebrows together, "Same thing you were doing!" She threw back at him, and she could see the raw anger that claimed him with her words, but she wasn't going to show her fear to him. Remembering the enjoyment he displayed when the fairy touched him, she wanted to hurt him just as he had hurt her! Raising her chin in the air, she looked at him straight in the eyes, and said, "and I enjoyed it too!"

Unable to contain himself anymore, Hawk leaped over her, and she fell on her back, grabbing both her arms, he pinned them above her head. His eyes were glazed with madness, and she could feel his heart beating wildly against her chest.

"You enjoyed strutting in the courtyard like a naked whore?" He asked in a low dangerous tone.

Without thinking, she hissed, "yes I did!"

His body trembled with anger, and he threw her a murderous look. He had her trapped under his huge warrior body, and she couldn't move an inch.

"If I ever catch you again, out in the courtyard, and naked, I will kill you with my bare hands, do you hear me?" He yelled.

"If you can go out there naked, and enjoy the fairies touching you, then so can I!" She spit back.

"Those fairies have seen me naked for thousand of years. I have screwed every single one of them! Tis the way of our people! There touch means nothing to me!" He yelled.

"But it means everything to me! Watching them touch you took ten years of my life away!" She cried.

"Nessa, it meant nothing to me! I don't feel anything anymore when they touch me, only you can ignite the fire that burns inside me, only you have the power to make me feel like a man." He told her passionately.

Nessa could feel his jewels caressing her private domain, every time he moved his body, and heat flaired throughout her insides, but she refused to allow that to interfere with teaching him a lesson. She will not allow another woman to touch him and let him get away with it, she thought.

"I saw the look of enjoyment when she touched you! I'm going to go back to the courtyard and have someone touch me like that too, because I want to feel the same kind of enjoyment that you felt, it's only fair, don't your think?" She asked, enjoying watching his eyes turn dark and go dangerous.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxxoxxoxoxxo