Tell her already!

He wanted to tell her that he has loved her for a long time. She was the very air that he breathed, and he waited many years to see her again.

Neil has bedded thousand of wenches, but not one matched Lanie's beauty. He was a beast, a wild animal who fought like a lion, and killed without mercy. He was chief and leader of his clan, and his household. He was feared by every single man on scottish soil.

Every woman he has ever bedded has begged him for more, He was a skilled lover, taking his bed partners to heights of no return, where he showed them what it meant to be loved by a man. He did things to them that made him a legend in his own time. They became his slaves in bed, and begged for more. Neil was all that and more, but at this moment, he was at a loss for words.

Crazy out of his mind with fear, he turned around and marched away as fast as he could, before he collapsed on the ground, and became the laughing stock of Sterlingshire.

What the hell just happened to him, he thought, how could a wee lass make him feel weak in the knees?

Walking back to the courtyard angrilly, he grabbed a sword from the many that were laying on the ground, and challenged a warrior in training to a friendly fight. He took out all of his frustration on this innocent poor man, without any regards to the fact that he was swinging the sword aggressively, until the other man dropped his sword, stepped back with fear, and raised his hands in the air.

Neil threw his sword at the mans feet, and marched to the castle to find Nessa. He desperately wanted Lanie, and he would do what ever he needed to do, just to win her heart.

I really do not want to write anything else about Lanie and Neil, because they will have their own book soon. I will do two huge love stories in each book. After the wedding day, Michael and Kyra come back and the many things will happen! I will write something different that I have never written before, I came up with a good idea. Can't wait!!! But I know you will all yell at me for what will happen to Kyra!!! But don't worry you will all get your happy ending!!

I haven't been writing much but that's because I'm exhausted! All day in the hospital, every single day! By the time I come home I am very tired. But I still write even this little chapter. Tomorrow I will try to write more, mama and baby are going home, so it will be a half day at hospital for me. Thank you for your kind words, have I told you how much I love you all? Well then I will tell you, I love you all to eternity and back!!!! Thank you. Xoxxoxxoxoxo