Without you I am nothing

Hawk ran up the stairs to his bedcahmber as fast as he could. He missed Nessa with a passion, and just wanted to hold her in his arms. Closing the door behind him, he walked to the bedside where Nessa slept and pulled off his kilt. Dropping it to the floor, Hawk did not hesitate to climb in bed, and pull Nessa into his strong and possesive arms.

Nessa slowly fluttered her eyes open, and Hawk was so overwhelmed with love that he pressed his full lips on hers, and tasted her lips of strawberry wine. Consumed with fear that he might lose her one day, Hawk tightened his hold on her, never wanting to let her go. She was his, and he would kill anyone who tried to take her from him. But that instant, a thought occurred to him. What if she wants to leave him, then what?

"Nessa." He whispered her name hoarsely, and Nessa did not miss the agony in his voice.

She pulled her head back, and looked at him carefully. The only light came from the partially silvery moon that came in through the window, but that was enough to see the lines of pain etched on his handsome chiseled face.

"What ails you my love?" She asked him, worried that he was keeping something from her.

In answer, Hawk brought his lips down to hers, and kissed her, leaving her breathless, and on fire. His huge hands caressed her breasts, and he pushed his bulging erection between her thighs.

Fire raced through her loins, and Nessa moaned a sweet cry of passion, and she opened her legs apart to allow him easy entrance. A strangled sound escaped from Hawks full lips. Climbing over her, he thrust without hesitation his thick shaft, sliding deep inside her, and filling her completely.

"Nessa!" Hawk cried out with passion.

"Yes my love." Nessa said breathlessly, just as her body was preparing to convulse in a series of tremors, and explode like a volcano spilling hot lava and burning everything in its way.

"Tell me," he whispered hoarsely, "tell me that you love me!" He demanded, and he slammed into her one last time, and his body shook violently above hers, which triggered hers to convulse in waves after waves of pleasure, and she cried out lustfully, as tears claimed her.

Their bodies burned with passion, their hearts melted together, and the two lovers became one.

Hawk placed butterfly kisses down her neck, until his lips reached her breasts and he softly brushed his lips over her nipples. One by one, he sucked, pulled, and nipped them. Nessa laced her fingers through Hawks hair, and closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips on her body. She loved this man, and would do anything for him.

"Nessa tell me you love me!" He demanded in a rugged voice, "I need to hear it!"

But Nessa was lost in her own world, and did not hear his words, as she arched her back and thrust herself at him lustfully.

Hawk pulled away from her recklessly, "Say it Nessa!" He begged hoarsely.

"Say what? " she asked, having no idea what he asked of her to say.

Hawks heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest. His dreams and hopes disappeared as he waited for her to say what he desperately wanted to hear.

"Say it!" He said boldly, "say that you love me Nessa!"

Nessa pulled away from him, and sighed. He had spoiled a very beautiful moment with his insecurities. She was heartbroken that he even had to ask if she loved him. Didn't she leave her family, and her home to be with him? She turned her back on all that she loved, didn't that tell him how much she cared for him?

Hawk watched her carefully, and waited for her to say what he needed to hear, but she refused to say those words. Pulling the ivory sheet over herself, Nessa covered her naked body, and wondered if she had made a mistake giving herself to a Fay. Although she loved him very much, the reality was that her family would never accept him, and she ran the risk of being disowned by her own family.

Hawk read her thoughts that were displayed on her beautiful face and almost cried out in agony. She is having second thoughts, he thought wildly, and he placed his huge hand on his beating heart, and tried to think of what he was going to tell her, to convince her that she is where she needs to be.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxoxoxo