Run Abby run!!!

This chapter will be gruesome, sickening and very graphic. Please don't read it if you will have a troubled mind afterwards. When this book comes out in print it will be much much worse, I tried to hold off as much as I could, but still it is terrifying. Please stay away from this chapter if you will have nightmares, or if you think it will scare you in any way shape or form! I'm warning each and everyone of you that THIS IS A HORRIBLE TERRIFYING CHAPTER!!! STAY AWAY!!!! Do not take this lightly!! Heed my warning!!!!

***********

Opening the door slowly, Abby sneaked out of the castle, and closed it slowly behind her, to avoid making any kind of noise. The cold blasted around her, and she drew the blanket tightly around her to keep warm.

Out in the courtyard it looked like winter wonderland, as she walked on the virgin snow, leaving behind footsteps that led into the woods. Not even realizing her first mistake, she walked away with a heavy heart, and an empty stomach, which was her second mistake.

Pushing the gate open, she stepped out of the courtyard, closed the iron gate slowly, and headed straight for the woods. Her third mistake was not wearing boots, because the slippers she wore were not warm enough, and they were wet and full of snow, the fourth and most dreadful mistake was going into the woods all by herself, but Abby didn't even notice, blinded by tears she was, that she was startled and horrified when a huge masculine hand clamped over her mouth, and a mans strong arm wrapped around her waist, and she was lifted off the ground.

Abby kicked and screamed but to no avail. She was no match for this huge goon that had her prisoner in his arms. Her slippers fell off her feet, and the blanket dropped somewhere behind them.

"Shut your fauking mouth, or I will have to shut it for you!" Robert growled in her ear.

All the blood in her face drained, when she heard the voice of her captor. It was him! She thought, terrified out of her mind, and she nearly fainted knowing that once he reached his destination, he will torture her, she would be better off dead, than what he had planned for her.

Abby fought like a tiger, wanting to escape her miserable fate, but the warrior tightened his hold on her, and whispered in her ear, "when I get you inside the cabin, I will rip you to pieces!" He threatened, and Abby shook with terror.

It did not take long for Robert to find the cabin, by this time Abby was beyond freezing, and scared, and all her hopes disappeared when Robert opened the door to the cabin, and Abby saw the chains in the corner of the wooden floor.

Robert thrust Abby on the floor, and she landed with a thud that numbed her bottom, and then he closed, and locked the cabin, placing a wooden bar over the hooks he had made, to secure that the door remained closed. When he was done, he turned and stared down at Abby with a lustful, angry look, already his shaft had thickened and was throbbing.

Abby knew that look and trembled, as she inched away from him. Fear had struck her heart, and warm tears rolled down her cheeks, when she glanced in the corner and saw the chains. Robert followed her gaze, and cracked a crooked smile, oh he was loving this, he was. In two long strides he reached the corner of the cabin, and bent over to retrieve the chains. When he turned around, Abby noticed that his eyes were glassy, and full of lust.

Her entire body trembled, and a moan escaped her lips, when Robert grabbed her left leg, and wrapped the heavy chain around it. She watched as he hooked the other end of the chain to a steel hoop he had screwed inside the wooden wall the day before. Turning around he fixed her with a steely gaze, and with one swift movement he removed his kilt.

Abby gazed at his huge thick shaft, and her lips trembled with fear. Robert closed his eyes for a second, and grabbed his shaft stroking it gently, preparing himself for the pleasure he was about to receive.