Kyra's adventure under the kilt

After a most delicious dinner, the fruits and pastries were served once again, and the women enjoyed the creme puffs and the grapes, while the men drank their ale, and talked bussiness. Kyra could tell that if Michael continued to drink, he will be drunk soon, because he kept refilling his goblet with ale.

Michael's brothers along with Chief Douglas, were all in the same boat, as their laughter got louder, and the women at their table looked at each other with that knowing look on their faces. Chief Douglas pulled his wife in his arms and kissed her, and everyone admired the loving couple, but Kyra swallowed and glanced the opposite direction, embarrassed by her parents public display.

Michael smiled down at her, and squeezed her hand, already he was hungry for her, but out of respect for her father, he forced himself to stay where he was, and push the thought of making love to his wife away.

A few servant girls delivered more ale to their table, and Kyra watched as Michael's brothers reached behind, and caressed the girls arse, and it did not go unnoticed by Michael who smiled and showed off his even white teeth.

"Chief Douglas, would you like to follow me outside in the courtyard, we could sit around the bonfire and discuss a few things for the wedding day?" His asked in a low deep voice.

Chief Douglas agreed, and pulled his wife off her seat, and everyone followed him out to the courtyard, where a few bonfires were lit and they sat themselves down around them. The servants passed around blankets to those who wanted them, because the air was crisp this time of year in the highlands after the sun dipped into the sea.

Kyra grabbed the blanket and threw it around her and Michael, and she covered the both of them. Michael's arm wrapped around her, and she rested her head on his muscled chest, and closed her eyes, as she listened to her father tell a tale of something that happened years ago on their land. She has never been happier than at this transcended moment. She loved her soulmate with all,her heart and soul, and could not wait for their wedding date, when she will belong to him one hundred percent.

Kyra heard laughter among Michael's mother and his two sisters, and she opened her eyes, and watched as they talked about some of the things they would like to do during the wedding celebration, and Kyra's heart sang a happy song. Michael's brothers were very handsome, and powerful warriors, and his mother and sisters were the most beautiful women she had ever seen. The entire family was beautiful. They were aristoucrats, with grace and nobility, but in the same breath, they were humble and gracious, and she was pleased that her new family got along great with her parents. She felt blessed.

As the evening wore on, the servants continued to fill the goblets with ale, and Kyra wondered when this night would end, so she and Michael could go back to their rooms. Her body ached to be touched by her prince, but he was deep in conversation with her father as he had captured everyone's attention now with his fancy words of wisdom about how he governed his clan.

Kyra rolled her eyes and wished to be upstairs in her bed, until a thought occurred to her. She slowly placed her hand underneath his kilt, there was no fear that anyone might see her, because they were both wrapped in the warm blanket, and as her hand snaked up his thigh, Michael raised an eye brow and looked down at her, but continued with his conversation. Seconds later she felt him stiffen as she caressed his huge jewels, and a smile formed on her lips. She was going to make him tremble underneath the blanket right in front of everyone. She wanted to see how her warrior would handle that one. He was so sure of himself, and held himself proud and with a hint of arrogance, but Kyra is going to make him squirm where he sat.

Michael continued his discussion, and had captured everyone's attention once again, and Kyra slowly crept higher up his kilt and wrapped her hand around his huge erection, and at that moment, she heard Michael stutter, and she almost peed in her panties from laughter.

"I like to govern my shaft, excuse me, I meant my people, with strict rules, and regulations, to keep peace and order among my clan" He muttered stiffly, as Kyra stroked his shaft gently.

"My people worship me for my devotion to them. I govern tough, but fair, and I oversee the entire land by myself. I work endless hours everyday and make sure that everything is run smoothly and without mishaps." He bragged.

"My warriors are well trained and I... they..we..." He stuttered, as he climaxed and trembled underneath the blanket. "I'm sorry, I think the wine has got to me, please excuse me." He said, and he lifted himself off the ground. "Come with me Kyra, I need to talk to you." He said gruffly.

And he pulled her with him, and marched them behind the castle, and pulled the blanket from around them and discarded it on the ground at their feet, and threw her gently against the wall of the castle.

"Are you insane? If your father were to find out what you were doing, he'd have my head on a silver platter, not to mention what he would do to you!" He whispered hoarsely, and Kyra wiggled out of his hold and ran towards the river as fast as she could, and laughter filled the air as he caught up to her, and lifted her in his strong arms, and when he reached the river, he undressed her, and threw her in the water, and jumped in after her.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxo