The magical garden

Hawk held Nessa on his lap, as they sat on the stone bench, and enjoyed a peaceful moment by the water fountain, before they went into castle Sterlingshire. Pleasant fragrances filled the air and they found themselves hypnotized by the the steady flow of water that splashed around the marble statue in the fountain.

There was a sense of privacy in this mythical garden, it was quiet and one felt peace and serenity here. Growing up Nessa always came to this place that provided a place for quiet contemplation, a sacredness of nature where one could go to heal the aching heart.

Dropping her head on Hawks muscled chest, Nessa closed her eyes and listened to the birds, and other animals that made the gardens their habitat. The steady rhythm of her soulmate's heart, helped her to relax, as the warrior wrapped his strong arms around her. She was at peace with herself, and didn't want to think of what will happen as soon as they walk through the giant doors of the castle.

Hawk was having a hard time relaxing, even though they were in a healing atmosphere. He knew that once Michael saw them, all hell will break loose. He tightened his hold on the love of his life, and wondered if he would be capable of making Nessa happy. Could she be happy knowing that she will never be blessed with children?

Nessa felt Hawk stiffen, and pulled her head back, "This is a place of healing, do not torture your soul with negativity. Not now Hawk! You must think positive, you are a strong warrior, act like one!" She told him.

Hawk looked into her beautiful eyes, and peace settled in his heart. Her words brought comfort to him, only she had the power to calm his nerves. She was like a breath of fresh air. He bent his head and kissed the top of her head. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the fragrance in her hair, and he closed his eyes savoring the sweet smell of her. Wanting to hold on to this sweet moment, not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

He slipped his fingers through her thick hair, and titled her head back, "Nessa," he whispered her name hoarsely, with need, and a sense of desperation.

Nessa looked up into his passion filled eyes, and her heart skipped a beat. She knew at that moment the depth of his love for her. He would die for her, of that she had no doubt. Her heart swelled with joy, she knew that their love would over come any obstacle thrown their way.

Wrapping her hands around Hawks neck, Nessa whispered in a husky voice, "Kiss me!"

Hawk obeyed her command, and lowered his head, brushing his full lips over hers, as fire burned deep in his groin. He was going to fight for her, because she belonged to him, and because he could not live without her even if he tried!

It was time to go to Sterlingshire castle, and claim her his! Pulling his lips away from hers, Hawk looked into her questioning gaze.

"It's time Nessa, I waited too long for this moment, and I will not wait a second more!" His voice was deep and rich, and his eyes never left hers, as he gently lifted her off his lap, and placed her feet on the ground.

Nessa sighed and placed her small hand in his huge one, as she followed him through the trees and shrubs that lined the curving cobbled walk path, that led to the courtyard.

The square was deserted, it was noon time, and lunch was being served. They walked to the castle door, and Hawk tightened his hold around Nessa's hand. He prepared himself for the fight of his life. He knew Michael would not allow for their union, and hoped that Nessa won't get caught up in the middle of whatever will transpire between him and the Druid.

The guards looked at the two lovers with surprise. They had heard the gossip that Nessa chose to be with a Fay, but they thought it was only a rumor. Nessa noticed the dark gaze of disapproval in their eyes, but she didn't care. Throwing a quick glance at Hawk, she noticed that his mood changed, and there was a hint of danger dancing in his golden eyes.