Lucious and Abby

Lucious heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and he lifted his body in a standing position. A slow smile curved his lips, and for some unbeknown reason his heart started to pound rapidly.

He watched the young girl appear, as she came down the last step of the stairs, holding the tray with his meal in her hands. She kept her eyes on the food, not once looking up at him, and he watched her hands tremble, when she bent forward and slipped the tray underneath the iron bars.

"What's your name lass?" He asked, his voice was deep and gruffly, not having spoken for a few weeks.

Abby kept her head lowered, and her heart seized to beat for a second before she lifted herself in a standing position, and darted for the stairs, almost tripping over her feet in her haste.

Lucious watched in the semidarkness as the girl raced up the stairs, and disappeared from his view. He heard the wooden door close and lock, and then there was silence. Throwing himself on the dirty ground, he grabbed a piece of bread and shoved it in his mouth. Plucking the chicken off the plate, Lucious brought it to his mouth and bit in to it, enjoying the the taste of it, as he chewed the mouthwatering food.

It has been over two months that he has been stuck in this rat hole, he thought miserably, as he finished his meal quickly, and pushed the tray to the side. Reaching over to the corner, lucious grabbed the wooden container full of ale, that one of the witches brought to him, at his request, and he poured the ale into his goblet. The ale traveled down his throat, and he closed his eyes savoring the taste, as the liquid burned his throat. He placed the empty goblet on the ground, and his tongue licked the sides of his mouth, before he wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

Images of the petite brunette filled his mind. Who was she, to what clan did she belong to, and what was her name, he wondered. He could not see the color of her eyes, because her head was cast downwards each time she brought him his meals, but she was curvy, and had breasts that looked round and firm. Her hair was black, long, and thick, reaching all the way down to her waist. it was pulled back, and tied with straw, giving her an innocent appearance.

Lucious wondered what the hell he was doing wasting his time thinking about a stupid girl, when he had other important matters to ponder on. Like the fact that he was stuck down here in the dungeon, for more than a few months, and his strength has not fully developed yet.

Last week he was able to spread apart the iron bars with his hands, but he fixed them back to the way they were, not wanting anyone to know that his powers were strengthening, because he wasn't fully ready yet. Mayhap a week or two more, he thought, frustrated that it was taking this long. Grabbing the wooden container, he poured himself another round of ale, and gulped it down as if it were water.

A slow smile curved his lips, the witches feared him, he saw the way they look at him when they thought he was not looking. He would give anything just to know what they were thinking when they were around him.

A few days ago he noticed that his hearing had improved, he could hear the tiniest whispers, even the ones that the wind carried from miles away. His vision in the dark was sharper too, he could see the rats in the dark as they huddle in the corner looking for the rat holes to hide in.

Lucious sighed, it was hours later, and he was bored, not knowing how much more of this sh!t hole he could take. He pulled himself back, and rested his head against the stone wall. He had emptied out all the ale from the container, but he thirst for more. Images of the young girl came to mind, and his shaft pushed against his kilt. Great! He thought, and rolled his eyes, another distraction she is! Wiping his mind blank of her, he focused on what he would do once he has escaped this dungeon.