I hate you!

Michael climbed the stairs three at a time, and the servant girls who where in his way when he reached the top of the stairs, stepped aside, and watched with jealousy in their hearts as the giant warrior opened the door to Kyra's bed chamber, and stepped inside. They didn't understand why she fought him every step of the way. They would give everything they own just to spend one glorious night with him in his bed, and this golden beauty denies his love!

The Druid threw her on the bed and jumped after her, not even bothering to remove their clothing. Kyra rolled to the end of the bed, to avoid his advances, but that only enticed him even more.

"Go away! I don't want you!" She screamed angrily.

Michael turned his heart to stone so it won't bleed, he could not let himself believe that she didn't want him, because if that were ever true, he would end his life. He could not live a life without her, she was his everything.

"Stop fighting me Kyra, you are mine, and I know you still love me!" He roared, and he grabbed her arm, and pulled her against his muscled chest, and wrapped his strong and possessive arms around her, keeping her a prisoner in his strong hold.

"I don't love you, I hate you!" She lied. "You betrayed me, why would I want to be with you?"

Michael threw his head back and laughed coldly, she's turning it around, so she can be excused from her wanton behavior, and put the blame on him! She wasn't satisfied with just him, and threw herself at his traitorous brother. Pain speared his heart that she was a faithless whore, but still, he wanted her badly. She will be his wife, and he will be the only man to bed her from here on.

"You will be my bride in four days, wether you like it or not! Your father gave you to me, and I will make sure that he keeps his word." Michael growled.

"Go ahead and marry me, I will sleep with every man on the land, including your brother!" She threatened, just to spite him.

Michael stopped breathing for a second, and closed his eyes, as the pain surged through his muscled chest. Her words were daggers that stabbed deep inside his heart. Letting go of her, he removed himself from the bed, and walked over to the window. What was he doing keeping her against her will? She didn't want him, he thought, as a coldness claimed his heart and froze it. She had fallen in love with his brother. With a sinking heart he turned around and watched her watch him. He could never stop loving her, he wanted her even now, even after her confession.

Her words were the cutting edge of the knife that dug deep inside his gut. It was too late for him to stop loving her. She was his whole life, and he will never let her go. Even if she had slept with his brother, even if she does as she threatens and sleeps with every man on the land, he will still love her endlessly.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Michael decided to risk telling her his feelings, just to reduce the load on his heart, because the pressure was tremendous, and he feared a heart attack was brewing. He walked up to the bed, and sank to his knees in front of her.

"I have loved you from the moment I have laid eyes on you on that day at the river. You have become my only reason to live and breath." He said hoarsely, "but you have found a way to kill me slowly, by throwing me poisonous words, and watch as I melt away from the pain in my heart. I will marry you for the sake of my people who look forward to a life of peace among our two clans, but I will not stand in your way if you choose to find love in another mans arms."

Kyra was left speechless with his words. Is he trying to trick me in some way? She thought, or does he speak straight from the heart?

"I will give you your freedom. You can choose as many lovers as you want, as long as you are discreet, and don't bring shame upon my families good name." He said, and felt his heart twist slowly with pain. "We can have separate chambers, and live separate live's, all I ask for is a couple of children to carry my fathers name into the next generation. We can sleep with each other until you are with child, and then you are free to choose any bed partner you wish. Be it my brother or any other warrior on the land." He almost choked on his own words, but he had to say these words to convince her to stay, and marry him.

Kyra narrowed her eyes, and said coldly, "You are willing to share me with your warriors?"

"If that is what you want, yes I am willing." He said carefully.

"And if I choose your brother as my bed partner, you will allow that too?" She had to ask this out of curiousity.

"Yes." He said, and did everything he could to refrain from strangling the traitorous bitch.

"Does that mean that you too, will have your pick of lovers in your bed?" She asked, holding her breath for his answer.

"Yes, I think it's only fair." He said coldly.

"Fine, draw a contract and sign it, and we can move forward." She said, with a sinking heart.

And thus is how the misunderstanding started, that took a life of its own, and started the beginning of the end. For when two hearts allow the ego to rule them, there is no hope after that and all is lost.

Thank you for your votes and comments, xoxxoxoxxoxxoxo