Lucious's heart

Lucious lips burned against Abby's. She was overwhelmed by the softness of his lips, the warmth of his mouth, and the thrilling sensation of his tongue touching hers. Abby melted against him, enjoying the feel of his body over hers, as he fondled her breasts and grinded against her with his hips. His erection pierced against her thighs, preparing itself to enter her, and Abby sighed with pleasure, never before had she felt this way.

This will mark the first time ever in her entire life that a man did not take her body by brutal force. Lucious was carefull, making sure he was loving her with gentle passion, knowing her past and wanting it to be different for her with him. Abby was lost in all the love that wrapped itself around her. Loving Lucious was the best feeling she had ever felt, and she knew she had done the right thing by coming back. Closing her eyes, Abby lost herself in his arms, and allowed herself to enjoy the moment. His slow sensual movement of his skin against hers was intoxicating.

Lucious's heart swelled with love. Only one other part of his body swelled even more. His erection was throbbing and the warrior moaned with pleasure as his lips trailed kisses down her neck. She panted softly when he scattered scorching kisses over her round and firm, small breasts. He took each nipple in his mouth and enjoyed the feel of her. The contact sent ripples of sensation spilling through her, and heat began to coil inside of her.

Abby moaned with delight, and her fingers slipped through his thick mane of hair, as she eagerly received the pleasures that Lucious was giving her.

The Druid held back giving himself pleasure, to give it all to her first. He rolled on his side and leaned over her, his eyes drifted over her breasts and down her belly, and he made a strangled sound. Lucious's calloused hand glided up her thighs to the most intimate place of her body, and his fingers slipped inside her. Abby gasped with pleasure when he invaded her private domain, panting and floating in a post orgasmic state of bliss that drove Lucious in a wild frenzy when he heard her softly pant with pleasure.

Unable to hold off anymore, Lucious climbed over her, and with his knee, he nudged her thighs apart, and positioned himself to take her. His throbbing erection demanded to be allowed entrance. Abby wrapped her legs around his waist and closed her eyes as the sweet sensation of him entering her made her lose all her senses.

Pushing deep inside her, Lucious was careful not to hurt her, because she was small and his shaft was oversized. He watched her face as he moved deep inside her. Her eyes closed and her mouth was open as she moaned, and called out his name.

Lucious lips claimed hers hungrily, devouring her, wanting to make her his in every sense of the word. His thrusts were deep and uncontrolled now, with a sense of urgency and hunger that he had never felt before in his entire life.

Moving fast and thrusting deeply inside her, he finally exploded into a million pieces of ecstasy, and a harsh groan of masculine satisfaction escaped his full lips, and mingled with her sweet cries, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed them both, and their bodies trembled against each other, as hot lava traveled inside them burning everything in its way.

Lucious's body shook violently above hers, and his breathing was hoarse, as he dropped his mouth to the nape of her neck, and his hot lips kissed her. She embraced the convulsions and shudders that raked her body with sweet pleasure, and gasped with surprise.

"Abby." He said hoarsely in his rich Scottish accent. "I love you!"

Abby did not respond to his admission, but basked in the three words that he gifted her, and tears of joy made their way down her beautiful face. Lucious pulled his head away from her neck, and looked down at her. Witnessing the tears of joy, he felt it safe to allow himself the same luxury and cry too.