Tell me the truth

Nessa pulled away from Robert just as Hawk marched Into the room angrily, plucked the Druid off the ground as if he was light as a feather, and threw him across the floor.

"You dare to touch my betrothed, and think to live afterwards?" Hawk roared, just as Michael flew into the room.

"Hawk stop!" Michael commanded, "he meant no harm, I promise you."

Hawks heart beat wildly against his muscled chest. He turned his head and threw a murderous look at Nessa.

"Did I interrupt a precious moment between you and the Druid?" The Fay asked angrily, but Nessa could hear the hurt in his voice, that he so cleverly tried to hide behind his anger.

"Tis not what it seems, we did not do anything wrong. Please don't jump to conclusions." Nessa begged.

Hawks face relaxed, he realized that he acted without thinking, but the sight of his woman being kissed by another was like a stab in his gut. He trusted Nessa, and he knew that there has to be a good explanation, but just that second he heard Michael talk to the Druid that was lying on the floor, and he called him by the name Robert.

Hawk turned slowly around, and narrowed his eyes at the man on the floor, this was Robert?

His gut twisted knowing that this Druid was someone that his betrothed had once cared for.

The Fay was troubled by the fact that Nessa allowed the Druid to kiss her. Pain speared through his heart, and cut deep within. The Fay whipped his head around, his thick mane of golden hair tumbled over his broad shoulders, and he looked ruggedly handsome, Nessa thought, when his golden eyes met and locked with hers.

Nessa's heart skipped a beat, and her plump lips parted. She wanted to tell him that Robert meant nothing to her. He was just a crush that she had, way before she had met him, but Hawks eyes had darkened, and he stood stiffly in front of her, questioning her behavior. The Druidess could see the dark pools of pain that eminated from his eyes, and she just wanted to throw herself at him, and ease his pain away.

Without saying another word, Hawk turned around, and in three long strides he had disappeared from the dining area. Nessa threw a quick glance at her brother, who was trying to get answers from Robert, and then ran after Hawk. They needed to have a long talk, he didn't even know that soon he would be a father, she thought sadly, as she witnessed Hawk exit the castle, and raced after him.

The two warriors who were stationed outside the wooden doors, serving and protecting the MacAlister clan, shook their head and looked at each other with dismay. Since the Fay had come to their lands, the warriors have come to accept and admire Hawk, he has earned the respect of their clan, and they were not happy to see him frustrated or in any kind of pain.

Nessa ignored everyone around her, as she followed her warrior into the gardens. She watched as Hawk walked all the way to the fountain, and sat himself down on the stone bench. Resting his elbows on his knees, the Fay dropped his head into his huge palms, and Nessa heard him take an inhalation of breath.

"Hawk." She whispered from behind him, "please, we need to talk."

Hawk lifted his head, and watched as Nessa walked around the bench to stand in front of him.

"Why are you out here without your cloak, you'll catch your death!" He told her, pulling her onto his lap, and throwing his muscled arms around her, to keep her warm.

Just a quick note, I had to erase a really disturbing comment that a young girl made to me on my first chapter of this story today. she was nasty and really rude, and said a whole lot of stuff about how terrible my book was. Please let me make something clear, I will not allow any negative remarks on my book ever again, who ever doesn't like my book, please don't waste another minute reading it, find something else to read. Tell me whatever you want, point out my mistakes, I like that because it helps me to become a better author, I learn from all your constructive criticism. But don't call me or my story nasty names, that's not a nice thing to do. I was up all night upset and angry. It was almost seven in the morning when I finally fell asleep, that's how upset I was, and it's not fair. Don't expect my book to be perfect because it's not, I am not a professional, I'm just a mom, who is having fun writing. Don't compare me to best sellers because there is no comparison there, those best sellers authors, have people behind them, other professionals that edit, correct, proof read and fix all their mistakes to make the book perfect. I don't have any professionals helping me, I'm on my own, so it's not fair to compare me with the best sellers and tell me that I am not like them, of course I'm not like them, I'm not a professional, I don't edit, or proofread my stuff, like the pros do. So therefor it is not fair to compare. Also in the beginning when I wrote Edinburg, I know it is spelled with an h at the end, but my autocorrect on my iPad, spells it wrong, and I just didn't care so I left it like that. My iPad autocorrects many words wrong, I have no extra time to correct everything, I barely have time to even write thses chapters. Sigh...

Also I have many huge problems with my account, so remember the name Theodora the Greek. If something happens to this account like hacking, you will find me on Theodora the Greek profile, I will be there to continue my books.

Have I told you all how much I love you, and appreciate you? I LOVE YOU!!! I APPRECIATE YOU!!! And I THANK YOU!!!!!! Xoxxoxoxxoxoxo