To love a Fay

Hawk looked down into her lovely eyes, and was hypnotized by them. His heart pounded wildly against his muscled chest, and he lost his voice.

"Tell me your name!" She insisted.

Hawk closed his eyes, and took a deep inhalation of breath. "My name is Hawk." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Hawk, why do you come to my room every night?" She asked, wanting to hear that he came because he loved her.

The Fay did not know what to tell her, he had no idea why he came here every night. Was it because he thought himself in love with her? But he didn't know what love was, mayhap he only came here because he desired her.

Wrapping his strong and possessive arm around her waist. He said in a husky tone, "I come for you Nessa, I want you."

Nessa pressed her bare breasts against his muscled chest, and a masculine groan escaped the Fay's lips, as a dark frenzy need gripped him, and unable to wait any longer, Hawk lifted Nessa in his arms, threw her on the bed, and climbed above her.

His full lips claimed hers, and he hungrily kissed her feverishly, wanting to be inside her, aching to spill his seed in the woman that he adored. Nessa burned with desire and scorching heat burned in her loins, wanting him desperately, there was no holding back now, it was all or nothing!

Nessa lost herself in Hawks strong and possessive arms, as his tongue melted on her skin and traveled to places that no one has ever touched before. Trembling with desire, Hawk didn't stop to think that she was an untouched precious flower, and that claiming her this moment, would strip her of her purity, and she would be ruined. He knew that Druids remained pure until their marriage bed, and he could not take her as his wife, he thought painfully, as he lowered himself below her waist, but just this once, could he show her what it meant to tremble with desire? He thought wildly, as he reached the point of no return and his tongue glided inside her.

Nessa almost screamed with delight, and laced her fingers through this thick golden hair, and moaned in ecstasy, as Hawks tongue did things to her that she had no idea existed. He knew how to elicit every ounce of pleasure with each deft stroke, as his tongue teased and stroked inside her. She wanted him, she wanted all of him inside her! Nessa did not care anymore about her purity, it was him that she wanted to share that with, even if he did not love her. She wanted this night to be special. A night of beautiful memories that she could treasure once he left her.

Hawk had never felt this way about any woman he had ever bedded before. This feeling inside him went beyond love, or sex. This what he was feeling was different. Mayhap it was a soulmate connection, but he wasn't sure. There was only one thing that he was sure about, and that was that this woman whom he was giving pleasure to, was his life.

Nessa let out a sweet cry, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her, and Hawk almost exploded without even being inside her. His muscled body ached, and his erection throbbed, as he pulled himself on top of her, and positioned himself between her legs to finally claim her his.

"I love you Hawk." Nessa whispered hoarsely.

Hawk tensed above her, and stopped what he was about to do. What he felt at this moment was raw lust that knew no bounds or honor. It was a blind need, and it was dangerous, he was playing with fire! What was he thinking to ruin this woman's life by taking her purity away. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to stop his body from shuddering. Shutting down all his thoughts and feelings, he found a grip on his sanity and forced his blood to cool down. Pulling away from her, he jumped out of bed.

Nessa's beating heart pounded wildly against her chest and she looked at Hawk, questioning his behavior. Without realizing it, her small hands wrapped around her firm and round breasts, and she lifted herself in a sitting position and stared at Hawk.

Hawk has never seen a more beautiful vision in all his life. He wanted her so bad at this moment, but he pulled all his strength together, and stayed away. He cared deeply for her, and he was not going to destroy her life. He knew that he could never claim her as his wife. His people would never accept her in Fay land, and he knew that her people would kill him if they found out about them.

The emotions that filled his mind, heart and soul, were overpowering, and he staggered backwards slamming his back against the stone wall, and closed his eyes. He'd rather die than destroy Nessa's reputation. She meant the world to him, and he will leave her alone.

Confused, Nessa left her bed and walked up to Hawk and wrapped her arms around his tapered waist. She could feel his male strength against her velvety skin, and almost died, and went to Heaven. Nessa wrapped her hand around it, and heard Hawk take a deep breath, before he pulled her away from him.

"Don't Nessa." He whispered hoarsely, "you mustn't"

"Why do you turn away from me Hawk, do you not desire me?" She asked in a husky tone.

"I want you more than I ever wanted anyone in my entire life Nessa." He whispered painfully.

"Then why do you deny me this?" She asked, and grabbed his shaft in her hand again.

"No Nessa, stop!" He yelled hoarsely, and pulled away from her. "This is not right!"

"What is not right? We both want this don't we? We are two grown adults, and I love you, don't you love me back?" She asked desperately.

Pain speared in Hawk heart. What was he to tell her, so he could make her stop. He went too far with her, and now he had to hurt her, by telling her that he can't be with her. Knowing that she will hurt even more if he lead her on, he flat out lied to her, "No Nessa, I don't love you!"

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxxoxxoxo