Come to me

All night Lucious was tortured with thoughts of Abby. He raked his mind to remember everything his mother had said about the Valkyrie, this information was very important, if he was to help Abby. No one must find out what he knew.

Lucious heard the door open, and threw his gaze to the stairs, waiting to see if Abby would be the one who brought his breakfast, but to his dismay, it was Hilda again.

"Morning Lucious," Hilda smiled, "I have brought you a healthy breakfast, eat it while it's nice and hot!" She said, and placed the tray underneath the bars.

Lucious narrowed his eyes, and wondered where Abby was. Lifting himself to his feet, he walked closer to Hilda, and wrapped his fingers around the iron bars. "Where's the girl?" He growled angrily.

Hilda rolled her eyes, and leaned her head closer to the bars, "You think to scare me with that tone of voice?" She said, and pulled back, "I know it's all an act! You can fool all the other witches, but you can't fool me!" Her eyes twinkled with laughter.

Lucious was surprised that Hilda was on to him, mayhap he needed to show more aggression. Kicking the tray of food with his foot, he yelled, "I said, where's the girl?"

Hilda waved her hand dismissing him, and climbed the stairs, "Good day warrior." She chuckled, ignoring his question.

The Druid warrior sighed, knowing that Hilda was a kindred soul. She knew him well, and was not easily fooled. He dropped to the floor, and stuck his hand under the bars and pulled the tray back. There was a small feast for him to eat, and he was starving!

Chewing on the venison, Lucious pondered on the fact that Abby was a Valkyrie, and a queen at that! How was that possible, he thought, she was small, petite to be exact, how could she be a warrior queen?

Lucious swallowed the potatoes, and lifted his goblet to his lips, mayhap, he thought, drinking more than his share of ale will help him with his troubled thoughts. The only good thing about this whole mess was the fact that Abby was immortal. His heart swelled just thinking about her, he wanted her badly. He wanted to run his fingers through her thick mane of raven tresses, he wanted to feel her body up against his, and rub his manhood against her thighs. The warrior closed his eyes, as he fell into a dreamy state of mind, and continued his thoughts on what else he wanted, when the door to the dungeon opened, and his eyes flew open.

He recognized those soft footsteps, they belonged to Abby! Jumping to his feet, he wrapped his hands around the bars, and waited to see her beautiful face.

"Hello Lucious." She said softly, holding a snowball in each hand.

Lucious eyed the snowballs, not trusting himself to look into her eyes. Eyes of deep pools of blue ocean, eyes that pulled at him, and claimed his heart. Stop! You must stop Lucious! He told himself. She is not for you! Don't destroy her, let her be!

Her eyes sparkled with joy, as she lifted her hands and said softly, "I brought you two snowballs, trusting that this time you won't destroy them." She said innocently.

The warrior grabbed the snowballs, and whipped them on the stone wall behind him, angrily, "I told you to leave me alone! Why did you come back!" He snarled.

Abby stared at him, horrified and hurt by his actions, "I thought maybe I could lift your mood." She said with trembling lips. "You seem miserable, and lonely down here, mayhap I could keep you company and tell you a few stories that I know." She told him,

"Are you daft? I said leave and don't come back, what part of that don't you understand?" He growled.

She ignored him, and sat herself on the ground, next to the iron bars, determined to break the icy coldness of his heart, and warm him with her stories.