Come back to me

There was a stillness in the room, the only noise to be heard came from the cold wind that rattled the windows of East Wick castle. The furs that were thrown over the windows helped keep the cold air from seeping in the room, but it wasn't enough. There was still a chill in the room, as everyone huddled close together, and mourned the death of the princess.

The flames from the eight candles on the two chandeliers, that hung on opposite sides of the wall in the huge room flickered, and Stephan eyes glanced around the room, as he took in the dreadful sight.

The witches of East Wick, whom he adored with all his heart, were kneeled in prayer. They adopted Stephan's GOD and wasted no time, praying for Hawk and Nessa. Kyra held the babe in her arms, and was crying a river. Nessa's brothers kneeled around Hawk, who held his loving wife in his arms, and wept silently. William sat on the floor, and Lidia lay on his lap, passed out from the grief that had stricken her heart, and Stephan's eyes glided over to the corner where Lucious hovered over the bed where Abby lay unconscious, and burning with fever.

He knew that this was not the time to allow the jealousy to circle around his heart, but he could not help it. Without realizing it, his fingers dug inside the pocket of his kilt, that was on the inside of his skirt, and he touched the velvety ribbon in his hands. He never had the chance to gift her the yellow ribbon, he thought, as he tore his gaze away from the bed where she lay.

There were other matters to attend to first, before he could even think of the ribbon. Glancing back at Hawk, he wondered how the Fay ended up with his aunt to begin with. Hawk was a powerful, and strong Fay, who probably ranked high in the Fay courts, Stephan had no doubt that this Fay was favored by the king of Fay's, yet he chose to come to earth, in their dimension, and fall in love with a Druidess.

Stephan could feel the love that Hawk felt for Nessa. It was super easy to read the Fay, and know what lay in his heart. The Druids eyes dropped to Nessa, his aunt lay still in the Fay's arms. Nessa died because her body was not strong enough to stay alive under the circumstances. She had suffered from the blows to her belly, Stephan saw the vision clear as day, and the fact that she had carried a Fay child was unheard of. A Druidess didn't have the strength to carry a child of that magnitude. The babe depleted all her energies and left her weak. Nessa had not turned twenty two yet, to gain all her powers, she was still just a plain human with no powers inside her.

Stephan sighed, he loved his aunt, and thought she was much too young to die. He must breath air into her lungs, and bring her back, her destiny was to complete her cycle, and turn into a strong and powerful Druidess.

Her daughter will be a strong and powerful force among the MacAlister clan, and she will be loved, and praised as one of their own. Stephan walked over to where Hawk sat, and kneeled beside him. Holding Nessa possessively in his arms, the Fay paid no attention to Stephan, he was lost in a world all of his own.

Stephan tried to remove Nessa's lifeless body gently from Hawks arms, but the Fay tightened his hold even more, and threw the Druid a look that would scare any normal man to pieces, but Stephan took an inhalation of breath, and said in a gentle voice, "let me help her Hawk."

Hawk at first, didn't understand what Stephan had meant, but when sudden realization hit him, he lifted his tear stained face. Hawks eyes widen and his lips trembled. "What are you saying Druid?" He asked in a broken voice.

"I can help Nessa, Hawk." Stephan told him, and his words surprised everyone in the entire room.

Michael jumped up to his feet, and anxiously made his way to Stephan. "Son, what are you saying?" He asked, not really believing what he heard.

Hawk blinked a few times, and tried to clear his thoughts. He was not in any state of mind to understand exactly what the meaning of Stephan words meant.

"I'm saying that I can breath life back into Nessa." Stephan explained with an ease, as if he was talking about the weather.

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, may GOD bless each and everyone of you!!!!!

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo