All the stars in the night sky

She was beautiful beyond belief, and he wanted her more than he ever wanted anything or anyone in his entire life. Not able to help himself, he leaned over her, and with trembling fingers, he brushed lightly over her creamy breasts. Her nipples harden and perked outwards, wanting, and begging for him to touch them again, Closing his eyes, he felt the powerful sensation that coursed through his groin area, and he trembled violently. Snatching his hand back, fearing she might awaken, he took a step backwards and inhaled softly.

The roaring fire burned fiercely, and It was getting very hot in the room. Abby kicked the blanket off her, and turned her body the opposite direction. Her soft feminin curves did things to Lucious's lower part of his body that drove him wild with want. Needing desperately to trace the outline of her soft curves with his fingers, Lucious took a step closer, and leaned over her.

Trembling with desire, Lucious almost missed the small crest that was marked on her arse.

Not believing his eyes, he moved his head closer, and examined the design. He was blown away when he recognized it to be the mark of the Valkyrie. In fact, he knew that this particular coloring and shape was tatood only on the next one in line to claim the thrown!

Lifting himself to his full height, he tried to remember what he overheard his mother say one day to the Head mistress. He remembered how the witch had thrown her head back and laughed at the silliness of his mothers words, when she claimed that the myth was really not a myth at all, but a reality.

His mother had said that the crest was shaped into a half moon with eight tiny stars around it. The eight signified that she who carried the mark would be the eighth queen to rein over all the dimensions in existence. It was a very powerful position, there was none higher than the eighth.

The myth claims that the seventh queen who reined over all the universes at the time, gave birth to a baby girl, and took her new born baby to a secret hiding place, because her life was threatened. It was whispered that the eighth queen, who sits on the throne at this time, killed the seventh queen, and has searched for thousand of years to find the baby, to end it's life and secure her position on the throne.

Could Abby be the real eighth queen, ruler of the universe? How can that be? Tis not possible, he thought, bewildered at the possibility of sweet Abby being a Valkyrie. Lucious ran his fingers through his thick mane of black hair, and took a deep breath of inhalation. Tearing his gaze away from sleeping beauty, the huge muscled warrior decided to return to his prison cell, and ponder on a few things. He was confused, and bothered by the reality of the situation.

Zapping himself back to the dungeon, Lucious threw his huge body against the stone wall and slid down to the ground. He closed his eyes, and tried to concentrate on what else he had heard his mother say about the Valkyrie.

His eyes widened when another memory came to mind. His mother finally had the Head mistresses attention, when she claimed that the Valkyrie ruled over gods, and men alike, and determined their fate.

Lucious did not believe that there were many gods, like the Greek mythology claimed. He believed there was only one God that ruled everyone and everything, but the gods that the Greek mythology claimed that existed, was a metaphor, for powerful beings like the Druids, Fay's, or any other being that was strong and had powers, and looked like gods to the Greeks. The Valkyrie were even more powerful than them. They were warriors of peace, and they were strong and powerful. They were created for the sole purpose of bringing peace in all dimensions where life exists.

The warrior wondered if Abby knew who she was or where she came from. Lucious eyes grew wide with the realization that Abby was thousand of years old, and not only fourteen years of age, and then Lucious remembered his mother saying one more thing. The seventh queen, Abby's mother, had put a spell on her baby daughter so she would not know who she was, until it was time for her to claim her rightful position on the throne.

Valkyries were immortal, but when spells, enchantments and trickery was used, one could trap a Valkyrie on earth and wipe them of their memory and powers.

Lucious sighed and relaxed his head on the stone wall. He had to figure out what to do about all this information that he knew, before someone else does, and puts Abby in danger.

Thank you for all your votes and comments xoxxoxoxxoxo