The babes

Michael and Kyra had the most wonderful honeymoon in the world. For three months the Druid did things to Kyra that had her trembling in his arms. Michael was not named the greatest lover for nothing, he has earned his title throughout Scotland from working hard.

Never before has a man loved a woman as Michael loved his wife. She was his everything, and he knew that he could not live without her. For three months, the couple shared a love that was like no other, and when it was time to leave their haven, Michael took Kyra by the hand as they walked the beaches of Fay land, and told her what was in his heart.

"My heart," Michaels voice was deep and hoarse, "it is time to go back to reality," he told her, and pulled her into his arms, " Did I pleasure you enough, were you satisfied with all that I gave you?" He asked, as his fingers glided up her thighs slowly.

Kyra's knees grew weak, and she closed her eyes as his fingers slipped inside her.

"Tell me Kyra," he whispered, and looked down at her passionate filled eyes, as her body trembled and she moaned out loud. "Tell me what you feel."

"Michael...I...I.." Kyra closed her eyes as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her and she fell into Michael's arms, panting and trembling with desire.

Michael wrapped his strong and possesive arm around her, and watched as she rode out the waves of pleasure, and dug deeper inside her, until she pulled away from him, and dropped to her knees. Michael closed his eyes and took a deep breath when Kyra's lips wrapped around him. It didn't take long for Michael to reach his peak, but he pulled away from her just in time, and he reached down, grabbed her body, threw it on the white sand, and mounted her.

The warms waves splashed on their hot bodies, as Michael thrust inside her, and he watched Kyra's face, loving her every second, and when his body climaxed and he shook violently on top of her, it was her name that left his lips, and echoed thoughout Fay land.

They fell asleep on the sparkling white beach, holding each other tightly, and dreaming of the future. And as they slept, a teenie weenie little flutter inside Kyra's stomach went unnoticed. A love child that was created from their love for each other.

A baby that would one day rule the world. The prophecies speak of this child as the chosen one, that will have supersonic powers that no living being could match, powers so strong that nations will fear him and will want to destroy him, and take his powers away.

The teenie weenie life inside Kyra's stomach could hear his mothers and fathers breathing, and already bonded with his parents. He loved them very much, and could not wait to meet them. He swam in his mothers womb happily, and could not wait to be born. Already his brain developed, and knowledge started to program inside his mind. He had access to every single thing that he wanted across the universe.

************

Across the world was another child. He too had super sonic powers, but he was evil, and was trained for destruction. He awaited the birth of his brother with great anticipation. Already planning how he will destroy him, and take over his position as the ruler of the world. He was still fresh from his mothers womb, and looked to be a babe, but he had knowledge already in his brain that could unlock the secrets of the universe.

Eva looked at her loving son, and a cold smile played on her lips. She was going to bring Michael on his knees for what he has done to her, and make him pay. No one messes with her and gets away with it!

************

Williams tears flowed down his face without shame. He knew the moment that both of his grandchildren were conceived, he also knew that one was good, and one was evil. The prophecies foretold of their arrival, and the destruction that they would bring in all their lives. They were chosen for their roles even before they were born. He was there when they were chosen, William was their leader, and trained them well, in spirit form, for their entry in the human world. They were both supposed to be born from Kyra's womb, twins full of goodness and strength, but somehow Eva found a way to steal one, and she was evil, and her womb poisoned the babe, bringing to this world a dark soul.

William was warned that this would happen and he knew how to stop the evil, and restore his grandchild back to goodness. He told no one of his knowledge, he would work on a plan as soon as the two babes were of age. Now he turned his attention on his sleeping bride, and concentrated on the many different ways that he would please her. As he lowered his head between his wife's legs, and his lips tasted honey, he forgot about all the worlds problems and lost himself in a world of his own.

Hello again, I need your help, I need to name the two babes. Down below I will have names that I think will be good choices for the babes. You job is to pick two names, one for the good babe and one for the evil one. And I want everyone to vote!!!!

Daniel, Stephan, Grant, David, lucious, Yianni Samuel savva Jacob jade Jeremy Jerald

These are the names to choose from and I expect everyone to help with this. Thank you for your continued love and support.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you kindly!!!!! Xoxoxxoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxo