A sprinkle of stardust

Hawk looked around the courtyard and shook his head. His people were enjoying sexual activity with each other in broad daylight, and he could not believe that he was once a big part of this. Quickly entering the castle, he wanted to get away from the fairies that were heading in his direction wanting a sexual encounter with him no doubt.

He looked around the great hall, but it was empty, where had Kalen gone to, he needed to find him quickly and get him over to Sterlingshire castle. There was much to discuss and plan, he thought, as he made his way up the grand staircase.

Mayhap the king was in his bed chambers, he thought as he pushed open the golden doors and stepped inside. He looked around the richly adorned room, with its marble floors, hanging candle chandliers and elegant tapestries that decorated the walls, and wondered why anyone would need so much to fulfill themselves. The king spared no expense making the room extravagant to please his queen. A queen that was not worthy of her crown, Hawk thought dryly.

"You're back." Prilla purred from behind him.

Hawk whirled around and his heart started beating wildly, he knew that he was in trouble, she would be up to her tricks in no time. What was he thinking coming to this room, he thought, as his eyes swept over her naked body, before he glanced away.

"Aye, I'm back, I'm looking for Kalen, would you know where I could find him?" He asked, ignoring the feeling in his loins, and heading for the door. He had to leave this room immediately before she trapped him under her spell again.

Too late, he thought angrilly, before he fell into a state of euphoria, as the pink stardust was sprinkled over his head, and fell all around him. She had hypnotized him once again.

Prilla's arms wrapped around his tapered waist and she pressed a kiss on his skin. He could feel her tongue trace the counters of his broad shoulders, and he closed his eyes as a spasm shook his body with lust. Her magic was powerful and had him weak with desire.

"Stop touching me Prilla!" He said hoarsely, but his words fell on deaf ears.

"I will not! You want me just as much as I want you, stop denying me Hawk, you know in the end I will get what I want." She told him, her tone was husky, and she was already wet with desire, as she threw more stardust over him. "Follow me to the bed and stop talking. You will make love to me until I tell you to stop."

Hawk obediently followed her to the bed, and watched as she sprawled herself on the mattress and motioned for him to join her. Obeying her command without hesitation, he climbed on the bed. Prilla wasted no time, she grabbed his shaft and stroked him, and Hawks body trembled with lust.

"Make love to me now!" She commanded in a husky tone, spreading her silky legs apart inviting him desperatly to take her.

Everything inside Hawk screamed for help, he wanted to run the hell out of there but his body fell slave to her. Her magic was unbreakable and held him a prisoner to her needs. Rolling over her, he kissed her hungrily, tasting her lips of strawberry wine, as he grinded his massive shaft against her thighs, and she moaned huskily underneath him.

*************

Stephan opened the door to the presidential suite that Edward was occupying, and shook his head, as he looked around the room. There was a trail of clothes laying on the beautiful oak floors that led to the master bedroom. Stephan eyed the pink bra and matching thong with interest, wondering who his whore of an uncle was sleeping with now.

Edward did not hear the door open, he was thrusting savagely inside the beautiful woman who lay underneath him enjoying the gifts of life, until he heard a familiar voice beside the bed laugh down at him.