I can see you

It was a long day, and Nessa was glad to be back into her room for the night. She eagerly undressed and slipped under the ivory satin sheet, waiting for the Fay to come to her room. Now that her heart acknowledged that she is in love with him, she had to figure out what to do about it. She also needed to know what and If something was going on with Neil and Lanie too.

Neil is so handsome, and such a gentleman. She had never met a warrior who was as gentle as him before. Nessa wondered if her brothers would make her marry another, if she ever stated to them that she does not want Neil. With a sinking heart she already knew what the answer to that would be. They thought her a harlot, and want to get rid of her before she ruins her reputation, she thought sadly, Lanie had turned against her and now she has to pay the price. She sighed, life wasn't fair, she thought, and she turned around facing the window, as she waited patiently for her Fay to come.

Hawk paced back and forth in Fay land. His bare feet were digging a hole on the sand by the beach. He looked out across the ocean, to the island Oasis, and wondered what Nessa's brother would think if he knew how he felt about his sister, and then he stopped pacing and sighed, what did he feel about her, he asked himself. Does he love her, or is she just another trophy to add to his collection of all the woman that he has conquered and then left?

But the idea of leaving her was not an option, he knew that for sure. He took a deep inhalation of breath, and prepared to go back to Sterlingshire castle to spend the night with her. He missed her terribly, and wanted to be near her again. Zapping himself back to her room, the Fay relaxed himself next to her bed, and watched her sleep.

He had no idea what he was going to do. He wanted to make her his, but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. There were many obstacles, and he had to figure out a way to overcome them. Hawk looked at her plump lips, and could not help himself anymore, he leaned in and kissed them gently.

Without thinking, and overwhelmed with love, Nessa kissed him back hungrilly, and the Fay stiffened, pulled away, and jumped to his feet. What just happened, he thought bewildered. Nessa opened her eyes and turned to face the Fay. Hawk looked at her not believing his eyes. Did she see him? He thought wildly.

Standing quietly in the dark, Hawk held his breath, and waited.

Nessa pulled her body to a sitting position and said softly, "What is your name Fay?"

For the first time in his life, Hawk could not speak.

Nessa lifted herself off the bed, and walked over to where he stood, and placed her hand on his muscled chest, "Do you have a name?" She asked, looking up into his golden eyes.

Thank you for your votes and comments xxoxoxoxxoxo