Tell me that you love me

As the days passed, Hawk and Nessa became closer with each other, and formed a solid bond. Hawk asked a million questions, wanting to know every single little thing about her.

"Tell me Nessa, have your lips touched another's?" He asked one sunny afternoon, as they sat on the white, sparkly sand by the beach. His voice was deep, and sounded troubled.

"Nay, never, you would be the first." She said, but averted her eyes towards the ocean.

Hawk raised an eye brow, he did not miss the way she looked away fom him as if she was hiding something.

"Nessa look at me." He ordered in a deep, slightly raised voice.

Nessa turned her head, and rested her eyes on his. Her heart skipped a beat, he's so handsome, she thought, as he searched in her eyes for the truth.

"Not one stolen kiss? Perhaps a light caress?" His voice sound troubled, she knew that he didn't believe her.

Nessa sighed, she had fallen in love with a jealous Fay. "Not one." She replied.

"How can that be? You are beautiful to look at, someone must have stolen a kiss from you!" He told her, and she could hear the impatience in his voice.

"I've had many admirers Hawk, but none equaled to you." She said, and watched as relief played across his handsome chiseled face, and she made a mental note to remind herself never to speak of her past to him again.

"Did you find yourself secretly in love, or mayhap even infatuated with one of them?" That was a direct question, and he expected an answer.

"What did I know of such things, I've had a sheltered life. My brothers, all eight of them, were overprotected of my sister and I, and they would have killed anyone who came near us." She told him, choosing her words carefully, not wanting to make him upset, because she could tell he was looking for trouble.

Hawk gently pushed her naked, petite body on the warm sand, and grabbed her small hands, pinning them above her head. "You're keeping something from me." He told her, throwing his muscled leg over her body, and trapping her underneath him.

Nessa looked up into his handsome face, and knew that she loved this man without a doubt. She closed her eyes for a brief second to collect her thoughts, before she answered him.

"And if I am?" She teased, trying to change his mood, and forget about giving her the third degree.

But Hawk was not a man easily swayed, and his piercing gaze continued to look down at her as he waited to hear what he thought would be a confession. Nessa rolled her eyes and tried to free herself from his tight grip, but Hawk only held on tighter.

"I'm waiting," he told her, and positioned his warrior body between her legs. Nessa was about to lose her concentration as his jewels dropped over her private domain, and she felt a tingling sensation between her thighs, before lust claimed her and she lost her senses.

Hawk watched her carefully, knowing what was happening to her, but he wanted her confession first before he gave her pleasure. "Tell me who this man is that claimed your heart before I did. I will have his name!" He said, and watched her eyes beg for mercy, as she pushed her bottom slightly upwards.

It was hard for Hawk to ignore the need inside him, as fire burned in his loins, but he held himself still, wanting first to hear the name of the man who claimed her heart first.

"Tell me his name, Nessa!" He whispered hoarsely, but Nessa stayed silent, fearing a fight was brewing.

Hawk was desperate to hear her name the man whom he felt threatened by, and he rubbed his shaft against her womanhood, to tease her into submission.

Nessa felt hot lava between her thighs, and she looked up at her lover, her eyes begged for him to take her, but Hawk held off as long as he could, wanting to hear the name first, before he gave her the pleasure that she seeked.

"His name is Robert!" She cried, "please Hawk." She begged, lifting once again her bottom upwards, and pressing against Hawks massive erection lustfully.

Hawks heart slowly turned to stone. He knew there was someone else that she cared for. He looked into her passion filled eyes, and wondered if she still carried feelings for this man she called Robert.

Nessa eyes pleaded for him to take her, and he did. Plunging into to her savagely, Hawk tried desperately to erase the image of her kissing another man, but could not. His eyes looked fiercely into hers as his thick shaft thrust inside her wildly. He was mad with desire, but angry at the same time, that there was somebody before him whom she gave her heart to.

Her sweet cries of passion pierced his mind, and drove him crazy. Not able to hold off anymore, Hawk thrust once more, and exploded inside her, as every single part of his body trembled with lust.

The Fay parted his lips and let out a hoarse cry of passion. His body shook violently above hers, and Nessa watched her lovers face, as he released his seed inside her, and knew that she loved this man with all her heart and soul.

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxoxxoxoxxo