Hawks pain

William didn't know how to tell Hawk that it was time that he run, not walk, to look for Nessa. His vision was clear, Nessa was attacked, and she was in labor. His vision did not show if she would recover.

Hawk ran inside castle Sterlingshire like a beast full of rage. Where was his woman? Where had she gone, and who attacked her? William was not very helpful, he thought, as he trembled with rage.

Nessa's brothers circled around Hawk to calm him down.

"Where is Nessa!" Hawk roared, and pulled his hair with grief.

"William, where's my daughter?" Lidia asked desperately, as tears glided down her lovely face.

Her husband pulled Lidia into his arms, and he whispered, "I don't know my love, my visions were not clear."

Hawk howled out loud, and beat his chest, where was his woman?

Michael raced to Hawks side, and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Calm down Hawk, I promise you, we shall find her!" He said, and everyone in the room eyed each other, knowing very well that the chances of finding Nessa anytime soon were slim to none.

Michael's brother's surrounded Hawk, and attempted to help him relax, but he was in a state of rage, and it was useless.

"Why wasn't someone by Nessa's side at all times, she's pregnant!" Hawk yelled, "if anything has happened to her, I will hold each and everyone of you responsible!"

Hawk turned to face William, and noticed how Williams eyes were glassy with unshed tears, narrowing his eyes, the Fay marched up to him, and said in a low dangerous tone, "you're hiding something aren't you? You have not shared with me your entire vision! Where is my woman?" He asked in a cold, dangerous tone, that speared fear in every single Druid in the room.

They all knew that one does not mess with a Fay. They were powerful creatures, and with a snap of their fingers, could destroy, and bring down a country in seconds, let alone a few men in this room.

Hawk marched to the table, and slammed his fist on it, crumbling it to the floor. Then he turned around, he looked like a mad beast, with his hair in disarray, his muscled chest heaving with anger, and hands curled into fists at his sides, but that is not what frightened the Druids the most, it was the coldness of his golden eyes, that had turned dark and dangerous, that struck fear in their hearts, and Druids never feared anyone or anything before now.

Lidia walked up to Hawk and said softly, "Hawk, she disappeared right before our very eyes. One minute she was walking down the hall, and the next she was gone. By the time we realized that she was in trouble, she was gone!"

Hawk looked down at Lidia, and wanted to tell her that he could not live in a world without her daughter. How could he exist without Nessa? "I looked up at the night sky and the stars were not shining anymore, Lidia, I knew Nessa was in trouble at that moment." He said in a hoarse whisper.

Hawks shoulders slumped, and he let out an inhalation of breath. No one could understand the connection he had with Nessa. It was a million times more powerful than that of a Druid with a Druidess, and he could not understand why he was not alerted of danger before it happened.

William took a step foward, "I did a little research when I first found out that Nessa's carries your child, the library carries information about pregnancies that are created by Fay's and Druidess. It is very rare to conceive a child from a union such as that, but it can be done." He said, his voice trailing off, not sure if he should share the rest of the information with Hawk.

Hawk narrowed his eyes, and pushed everyone out of his way, as he stomped next to William, waiting for him to continue what he had to say. "Speak!" Hawk roared, do not keep a single thing from me or I shall kill you with my bare hands!"

The MacAlister brothers circled around Hawk, with their feet spread apart, in a warriors stance, ready to jump on him, should he decide to carry out his threat against William.

Hawk turned around and looked at Nessa's brothers, raising an eyes brow at them, did they think they had any power over him? With the snap of his finger he could make them disappear! He squared his shoulders, and stared down at each and everyone of them, and they backed off, not wanting to mess with him.

Hawk whipped his head around, his golden, thick hair fell back behind his shoulders, his golden eyes were storms of rage, and every single muscle in his huge body rippled, as he gave out his next threat, "I have grown to love each and every one of you in this room. I respect and honor the MacAlister name, and I am proud to be a part of your clan. I have learned your ways of life, and accept my fate here on scottish soul. I have turned away from my people, and made Sterlingshire my home, because I have fallen deeply in love with Nessa, and have dedicated my life to her, wanting her happiness above anything else, but if anything has happened to her, I will hold each and everyone of you responsible!"

Before anyone had time to respond to Hawks threats, they were interrupted by a huge commotion that came from the great hall of the castle. Hawk pushed everyone to the side as he ran as fast as his feet could take him out of the private library. Behind him followed the MacAlister brothers, and they all came to a screeching halt when they found Lucious standing in the doorway surrounded by warriors that held their spears pointed at him.

"You can put your weapons down, I come in peace!" Lucious said through gritted teeth, as pain speared in his heart that everyone feared him. He had every right to be in this castle, it was his birthright as a MacAlister to claim his position in this clan!

William stepped forward and greeted his grandson, "Welcome Lucious." He said, with a hint of warmth in his tone that did not go unnoticed by Lucious.

Guilt claimed Michael's heart, as he too stepped forward, and eyed his handsome son with appreciation, a son who looked almost identical to Stephan and himself. "Son." He said, nodding his head in his direction.

"I have come to ask for assistance, Nessa is in trouble, and she desperately needs your help!" He told them

Hawk raced to his side, and thundered, "Where is she!"

"At East Wick castle." Lucious said, eyeing the giant Fay, "she is about to deliver the babe, and calls out your name, you'd best head on there immediately, because I don't think she is strong enough to survive the ordeal under the circumstances."

Before another word was said, Hawk had already zapped himself to the witches castle, and ran down the halls of East Wick, like a mad beast, looking for his soulmate. He stopped in his tracks as a piercing scream was heard from a room at the end of the long corridor, and Hawks heart pumped wildy as he made a mad dash in that direction.

William and the MacAlister brothers, dashed for their horses, and galloped thunderously away from the courtyard, heading to East Wick castle, and Lidia turned to Lucious, "Please, take me to my daughter, I beg of you." She pleaded desperately.

"Me too, take me with you Lidia." Kyra cried from behind them, as she made her way to them hurriedly.

"What madness is this?" Stephan asked, having just walked in the great hall, when he heard all the commotion. Throwing a surprised look at Lucious, Stephan was taken aback to find his brother standing in the hallway. "Brother?"

"There's no time to explain, please grab our grandmother and follow me." He said, as he pulled Kyra with him to the stables. "I'll explain later." He yelled over his shoulders, as they raced across the courtyard to the stables.

***********

"Push Nessa, push harder, I can see the babes head, but you need to push with all your might!" Dora yelled at her.

"Please, I must wait for Hawk, he needs to be here." Cried Nessa, as another pain speared through her belly.

Hawk appeared in the doorway at that second, looking like a mad beast. His color drained from his face, as he watched his soulmate preparing to give birth to his child. Running to her side, Nessa turned, and their eyes met and locked, as time stood still for the two soulmate's.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo