Do you love me?

"Do you love me?" He asked, in a low deep masculine tone, as he pulled her against his chest and cradled her possessively in his strong arms.

"No!" She lied, looking up at him, she wanted to annoy him because she was still angry with him.

His nostrils flared and he inhaled sharply. "You suck the very life out of me!" He told her, and his heart ached to hear her say that she loves him still.

Lowering his voice to a husky whisper, he said, "Tell me you love me Kyra."

But Kyra denied him once again what he asked, because even though she loved him more than life itself, she felt betrayed by him, and she hurt deeply. Michael rolled over her body, trapping her underneath him, and he looked down at her with pleading eyes.

"Tell me!" He begged, "I need to hear you say it!"

"I can't! You betrayed me, and I hurt!" She cried.

"I did not betray you, I would never do that to the woman I love more than life itself! You only saw what you thought you saw, because you do not have faith in me! It is you who betrayed me, by not believing in me." He told her.

"My eyes don't lie Michael, I know what I saw!" She hissed.

"No my love, what you saw is a naked servant girl who came into my chambers while I slept, and offered me her services, which I declined because I am in love with you." He said hoarsely, and Kyra saw the truth in his emerald eyes, and her heart skipped a beat. "I wanted you from the first moment I saw you Godess!"

And a single tear rolled down Kyra's angelic face, and she said, "I love you Michael. I have fallen in love with you desperately, please don't ever betray me, for I will die from a broken heart if you ever do!"

Michael lost himself in her words, and he surrendered his heart to her, knowing that it was hers all along. Her beauty claimed him and he was left powerless.

"I want you desperately," he said hoarsely, and he pulled away from her, and closed his eyes.

Kyra turned and looked at the powerful warrior who lay helpless on the bed next to her, and she climbed on top of him and kissed him. She kissed him all the way down to his manhood, and showed him how much she loved him.

It was hours later when they walked out of Kyra's chamber, and ran down the stairs to the dining area, having worked up an appetite, as they sat down at the table next to each other, and ate hungrily, neither of them noticing all the stares they received. They were both in their own little magical world, and didn't care about anything else.

Kyra accepted his explanation of what had happened as the truth, and gave herself to him completely, heart mind and soul, they were after all soulmate's, the prophecies never lie!

*************

Eva trembled with rage as she looked inside the looking glass, and watched as Michael undressed his soulmate.

"How much longer before we destroy them?" She asked the witches of East Wick.

"We will strike on their wedding day!" The deadliest witch of all said, as she scratched her large nose and walked out of the room, leaving Eva alone in the room with the looking glass.

Eva looked once again in the magical looking glass, and saw her naked lover sinking down on his knees, and desire claimed her, and she lustfully reached beneath her gown and slipped her fingers deep inside herself, and moaned out loud as she pleasured herself, until waves of pleasure claimed her and she cried out loud in the heat of the moment, not caring if anyone heard her.

Thank you for your votes and comments, xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo