The final countdown

Michael followed Kyra around from afar, the whole entire day, making sure she was not in any danger. He kept his distance, his sisters made sure of that, giving him dirty looks whenever they saw him lurking in the hallway or around the corners of the great hall, but he was not about to stop, the Druid wasn't going to let anyone kidnap the love if his life.

Hundreds of Michael's strongest warriors were surrounding the outskirts of the castle grounds, keeping watch for the witches army. The Druid knew that she has teamed up with the dark forces, but he didn't care because his warriors were Druids and they are immortal. The only thing he did care about was that the witches have stolen from them the magic sword, and that sword can kill two Druids every hundred years if speared in the heart. He must find who holds the spear, and take it from them.

*********

Kyra was very excited today. Lidia and her daughters, Lainie and Nessie, took Kyra and her mother on a tour around the courtyard, to show them all the decorations for the wedding. There were flowers everywhere. Roses of different colors strung as garland across the courtyard, trimmed with for-get-me-nots,and jasmin. The smell of jasmine blended with roses and filled the air with parfume.

The princess was super excited to get married to her Prince. In twenty four hours he will be mine, she thought with a smile. Not realizing the threat

As they walked through the great halls of the castle, the smell of pastries and baked goods was everywhere. The ladies followed Lidia to the huge kitchen where over fifty servants were helping Cook prepare for the wedding feast. The servants stopped what they were doing and bowed before the ladies, before they picked up where they left off, and continued their work.

Lidia then took the five woman to the the sewing room, wanting to show Kyra the wedding gown. They have kept it from the princess to surprise her. The gown had been worn in the family for thousands of years by the MacAlister woman of Lennox castle, and now it was Kyra's turn to wear it, and see if it needed alterations.

Kyra was stunned when the servant brought to her the precious wedding gown. The servants helped her take off the one she was wearing, and replace it with the family heirloom.

It fit perfectly on her body, as if it was made especially for her. Tears of joy glided down her lovely face as she looked at her self in the mirror. The gown was made of silk and toulie, and was embedded with diamonds and rubies from top to bottom. It felt heavy when she walked around in it, but she absolutely loved it. Kyra noticed that her mother was also crying happy tears, and gave her a warm hug.

The servants brought out the veil, and placed it on her head. The crown was made of jewels that cost a kings ransom, and the train was at least ten feet long. Kyra looked beautiful as a bride and everyone knew that Michael will be left speechless once he sees his bride walk down the isle.

************

Michael took a deep inhalation of breath, everything was on his shoulders and he was feeling the effects of it.

"Brother, there you are, the chief needs your hand in the courtyard, he sent me to fetch you!" Edward told him.

"Take over for me, follow Kyra around, and make sure she is safe, do not let her out of your sight until I come back!" Michael told him, and without waiting for an answer, marched out to the courtyard, hating the idea that he had to step away from his duty of watching his betrothed, but he knew that Edward is a good bodyguard.

Edwards eyes melted on Kyra's back, as he followed her around from a distance. She was beautiful, he thought, and his heart reminded him of the feelings that still lingered there.

He wondered what it would feel like to kiss her on her plump lips. He wondered what it would feel like to caress her firm and round breasts. Edward closed his eyes and imagined what it would feel like to be inside her, and fill her completely, and hear her moan in sweet ecstasy, and his huge erection, painfully throbbed, and he was going crazy with want, and when the young pretty servant girl passed by next to him, carring a load of dirty laundry, Edward followed her into the laundry room, and locked the door behind him.

The servant girl had him before and she smiled that he chose her again. She undressed and waited for Edward to come to her.

"You are beautiful missy." He told her, before he ravished her. Taking out his misery on the poor unsuspecting girl. Edwards thoughts as he slammed into to her up against the stone wall, where of Kyra, and as images of her played in his mind, he became crazy with want for her, and thrust inside missy without mercy, until he exploded into a million and one pieces, and released his himself of his burden.

*************

Hours later, right before sundown, Kyra was tired and thought to go lay down for a bit in her room, she had not slept the night before, and it took its toll on her. Leaving her group of yapping and excited woman, she opened the door to her chambers and stepped inside. She had missed her Prince today and could not wait till tomorrow to become his wife.

With a smile on her lovely face, and thoughts of her warrior in her marriage bed, doing to her all that he has promised, she walked over to the huge window to see if he was still out there training. She looked around the courtyard, but he was not there. The warriors were rapping it up, and marched inside the castle.

She glanced around the courtyard a second time, mayhap she had missed him, she thought, but again she could not find him. Mayhap he was already in the castle she thought, but a yawn claimed her, and she felt sleepy. She went to lay on her bed, and as her head touched the pillow, she fell asleep instantly with thoughts of Michael on her mind.

**********

Michael walked into his chambers and closed the door behind him. He was exhausted, and needed a drink. Pouring himself a goblet of ale, he swallowed it in one gulp and quenched his thirst. One more night, he thought, and Kyra would be his! Tomorrow what should have been the happiest day of his life, might turn out to be the deadliest day of his life. He placed the goblet on the wooden table and walked to the window, and looked out into the courtyard. Tonight it was decorated with flowers and scents of roses and jasmin, tomorrow it could be decorated with dead bodies and the smell of blood!

Michael closed his eyes and took in a deep inhalation of breath. Lord have mercy on them he thought, for if anything happened to his beloved he would not be able to live with out her!

"You sound worried and stressed out." Eva purred from behind him.

Michael whirled around and starred wide eyed at her. He didn't even hear her enter his chambers.

"What do you want here? Why didn't you heed my warnings." He roared angrily.

"I came to tell you something that I think you should know." She said, rubbing her stomach gently.

Michael's mind was full of rage that she dared to come back, after he warned her not to. He marched up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her, "Are you insane woman?didnt I warn you not to come back to castle Lennox?"

"There is something very important I need to tell you, please hear me out." She said, showing no fear in her voice.

Thank you for your votes and comments, they mean the world to me!!!! Xoxxoxxoxoxxo