The beautiful maiden

Word spread like wildfire across castle Lennox of Sterlingshire, that the arrival of chief Douglas Alexander and his caravan, had arrived, and they had set up their tents on the outskirts of the courtyard of Castle Lennox of Sterlingshire. Michael's heart beat wildly against his muscled chest, he was so not looking forward to this.

Grabbing a goblet of ale from the servants tray that passed him by in the great hallway, Michael climbed the stairs three at a time to hide out in his bed chambers. Closing and locking the wooden door, he swallowed a gulp of ale, before he turned around, and found lady Eva sprawled naked on his king sized bed.

"It's about time you showed up!" She said, with a hint of coldness in her tone of voice.

Michael sighed, and walked to the window and looked outside across the courtyard, all the way over the brick wall where hundreds of tents spread out all the way to the cliff side.

"If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would not have believed the rumors! Why did you keep this from me Michael? I thought you and I had something special between us!" Her eyes pierced into his back, as she waited for his explanation.

Michael finished drinking every last drop of ale, and placed the empty goblet on the table, then he turned around and walked over to the side of the bed, discarded his kilt, and climbed on the mattress next to Lady Eva. His huge calloused hand caressed her firm and round breasts, and he brought his head down to hers and claimed her soft lips.

Eva was one of the many mistresses that Michael kept, but the difference between Eva and all the others, was that she desperately loved him, and would do anything to keep him. She was clever, and pleased him in many different ways that satisfied his thirst, and he always came back for more.

Eva gave herself to him, one more time, enjoying the feel of him as he thrust deeply inside her, knowing that this could be the last time she was in his arms. If the rumors were true, he will be betrothed by the end of the week. She could not help the tears that glided down her lovely face, nor could she ignore the pain that tugged at her heart. She was losing him, she could tell by the way he made love to her.

Michael cared for Eva, but he did not love her, nor has he ever lied to her. From the beginning he has made it clear to all his mistresses, including Eva, that he wasn't looking for anything permanent. To him, they were all toys for his pleasure, and nothing more.

The Prince pulled away from her after he had his fill, and jumped off the bed, grabbed his kilt and wrapped it around his tapered waist. Ignoring her, he walked over to the door and left his chambers, already thinking about other things that weighed heavy on his mind.

Eva's eyes fell on his muscled back as he walked out the door, and the flow of tears were endless, as she too jumped off the bed and dressed herself. He was going to marry the princess and she would be forgotten. She had to find a way to win his love. Mayhap, she thought, the witches of East Wick Castle had some kind of potion to make him love her. She smiled wickedly, as she opened the door to Michael's chambers and stepped out. Lady Lidia happened to be walking down the hallway at that moment, and witnessed Eva come out of her sons chambers, and did not miss the evil smile on her lips. Lidia knew she was up to something, but had no idea what that was, but she knew one thing, she was going to keep a close eye on her, because she did not trust her!

The servants were bustling about the palace preparing for the festivities that were starting tomorrow. And Michael sneaked out the back door of the palace, not wanting anyone to see him exiting the castle. He wanted to spend sometime alone, there were many things that weighed on his mind.

Walking slowly, and in deep thought, Michael made his way to the river, that was about a mile to the west behind the castle. He sat himself down near some bushes, making sure no one can see him, and tried to figure out a way out of the marraige to Princess Kyra.

He didn't want to go through with it, he loved being single and free! His brothers told him that just because he was going to be a married man, didn't mean that he could not take a mistress, and that was exactly what he decided to do! He will keep all his mistresses, and go to their bed at night and have his fill of them.

A smile curved his lips, as this idea formed in his mind, and the thought of marrying the fat, pimpled scarred woman didn't weigh as heavily on his mind anymore. At that moment, Michael thought he heard a woman crying, and he quickly lifted himself off the dirt ground and looked around.

And several yards away, he saw what looked like an angel. She was a vision to behold. She was naked, and walked slowly in the water, her long, thick, golden tresses hung loose down her back, and she was weeping.

Michael's heart stopped beating as he watched the angel dip her delecate hands in the water and splash water on her face. He hid himself behind the bushes, and continued to watch her, and when she turned her head slightly toward him, something slammed inside his chest, and he was left breathless.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever looked upon in his entire life, he thought, as his trembling hand pushed a strand of hair away from his face. The golden vision before him continued to weep, and he wondered what could have happened to have this beautiful angel weeping so.

Please vote and comment, and thank you very much for all your support. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo