Tiny Miracles

The guards quickly opened the giant wooden doors when they saw Hawk walking towards them with Nessa kicking and screaming in his arms. They didn't envy him at this moment, they new what a wildcat she can be.

Hawk walked into the great hall, and placed Nessa back on her feet. He threw her a wide smile, and watched as her eyes darkened dangerously. He knew that he was going to hear an earful, and he braced himself.

Nessa curled her small hands into fists, and beat the Fay on his muscled chest. She didn't care that a crowd had formed around them, and watched her every move. Hawk stood with his feet spread apart, and his arms at his sides. She has never looked sexier than at this moment, he thought, and was glad his shaft was hidden behind his kilt, because it was throbbing to be inside her.

"Nessa, controll your wagging tongue!" Michael commanded. "Or your fate will be one like Kyra's. Do you remember what happen to her when she received capital punishment for breaking the law, because she loosened her tongue in public? Unless you stop now, Hawk will recieve the right by law to give you three lashes!"

Hawk heard Michael's words and raised an eye brow. Michael allowed capital punishment on his wife? He would dare mark her petite, beautiful body with capital punishment? Hawk could not understand why anyone would lay a finger on their soulmate, no matter what they have done to them.

Focusing back on Nessa, who had stopped beating her fists against his chest, Hawk looked down at his beautiful woman, and smiled at her warmly. Never in his life had he seen a more beautiful vision, than his soulmate. He sighed, and realized that she had not only captured his heart, but his soul too.

"Do I have your attention now, Hawk?" She asked hotly, ignoring her brothers words.

Placing her hands on her hips, she waited for Hawks response, without fear that he would ever want to punish her by capital punishment. She knew her lover well, and he would never raise a hand on her, he would take out his punishment in their bed, by making love to her. Nessa's checks turned a few shades of red, knowing exactly what was under his kilt. Hawk read her mind, and his golden eyes shined bright, oh yes his lustfull eyes told her silently, you will be my slave tonight in our bed.

"Hawk!" she yelled impatiently, and there was a gasp from the crowd. They admired her courage and determination, she showed no sign off fear, and they hoped that Hawk will not retaliate and punish her for humiliating him in public.

Kyra's eyes were on Hawk. She knew without a doubt that the giant Fay adored Nessa. Even Michael understood the depth of Hawks love for his sister. He pulled Kyra into his arms and held her tightly. When he threw her a quick glance, Kyra saw sorrow in his eyes, and understood the regrets he was feeling, from that dreaded day, when he had punished her out in the courtyard, whipping her four times before Lidia stepped in, and stopped him from further harm.

Robert was standing on the side of the huge crowd, hoping for capital punishment, because he knew if Hawk would touch her in that way, she would hate him, and mayhap, he thought, she would turn her attentions to him. He hated the Fay, and wanted him off MacAlister land, and he would stop at nothing until he gets rid of him. He was angry that his clan allowed a Fay on their land, and he was even angrier that Nessa fell in love with him. Looking around the room, he saw how the ladies of the court swooned in Hawks direction, and he did not miss the admiration in the eyes of all the warriors in the great hall, as they looked upon Hawk, as if he was apart of their clan! He watched silently with his hate filled eyes, waiting to see what would happen next.

Even the two guards at the door, stepped inside the great hall, to try and catch the exchange between the Fay and his beautiful woman. Everyone waited, as the seconds ticked by. Only Lidia and William, who were in the corner, holding each other, were calm. They knew that the Fay would never harm a hair on Nessa's body. William had already told Lidia the truth, that the Fay loves Nessa more than any other warrior in the history of Scotland ever loved a woman. His visions never lie!